Reviews for Cradle
starfmalover chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Yet another amazing story by Mirra Mirra. You really are a great author you know that.

I absolutely love it, great job.
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Amazing one-shot. The reactions of Hitomi and Van are really well done and quite believable.
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
aww:]
Egyptian Princess chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love reading this story. When it's gloomy outside, or I'm feeling gloomy on the inside for that matter, I read this story. I know somebody said it before, but this story has a very pleasing rhythm to it. It's comforting. Gives one hope. :)
Draconian Kitten chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I liked this story very much. It makes me believe in second chances.
fruity.tooty chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wow, you're a really good writer. I was really interested in it the whole time. It was almost like a poem, or like it had a steady beat to it as well :)

You should consider writing a story for Escaflowwne, it would be awesome, :D thanks,
Missing White Wings 15 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This was such a touching story. It had its sad points but over all it was, hopeful in the end. The husband/wife relationship betwen Van and Hitomi seemed so realistic. I loved how things gradually came back together. The last part about the baby being like Van was so cute.
Arienhod chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I love it!

It's a story about reality that happens to a lot of people, not a fiction and that makes the story a whole lot better.
ookami123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Again.

I think so many people on this site think that fanfiction can't be complex, can't be real - however this, quite clearly, is proof that it is not the case.

I love your writing style; I love the way you express things so poignantly and eloquently to the reader.

I just love everything. And this piece really moved me.

Never stop writing, please. :)
mysisterisasquijum chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
awe, that really is a touching story. And the last bit about it being like the father was cute.

keep up the good work,

~mysisterisasquijum
jossi-31 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
love it, but i must admit i miss your fun stuff, this really touched me
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow. That was touching. You have talent. Keep up the good work!