Reviews for Harry Potter Plot Bunnies to Kill
kaws chapter 7 . 8/23
These plots are awesome. I hope they get extended.
Lola Smith chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Ooh I hope you continue the American Revolution one. It sounds fun and interesting.
jason demonfoot chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
man this is epic you have got to make this an actual story I hope you could do some more of this
sekmarcspn chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
While I enjoyed all six plot bunnies, this one is the one most worthy of being expanded into a full story, in my opinion. The others all had their good points but 'Guardian of Magic' seems to be the most entertaining. I hope to see more along these lines someday soon. Happy Writing!
Taly-chan chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
OOOhhhh! I want! This is a really, really good start.
Taly-chan chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
This and the former really got my attention. I'm sold on this bunny hunt
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
I've seen Harry go to Hogwarts with some odd companions but I don't think any were as potentially amusing as Mix and Pix, I hope to see them again.
Navn Ukjent chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Many interesting plot bunnies here.

I wish you would expand several of them into full stories. The plot bunny in chapter 6 & 7 could certainly becomme a very good story.
tenchifew chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
A lot of great ideas here, lots of potential. Enjoyed reading it.

Thank you for writing.
G. S. tol Kriaal chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Very nice. I'd like to see this continued
Wilfite chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
I love this. I know it's been since 08 when you updated, but I wish you or someone would continue it. I have a hard timed writing Ranma...
goddessa39 chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
I love the repeat stories mostly. And I really love this one. A Ranma-raised HP in a world where fangirls/fiances/crazywomen are all the same thing and always out to get you.
Guard-y nut chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
I love this! The geinous one remindes me of a diffrent fic by Rorschach's Blot, I think, but your takes new and realy interesting!
mist shadow chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
oh yeah, the 2 most feared words - Nabiki Tendo. She will stream roll anyone (actually she will find some way for someone else to do that for her, while she gathers the money from people wanting to watch the show)
Chaos-Saotome81 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Please write more. So enjoyed this.