Reviews for Harry Potter Plot Bunnies to Kill
Buddhahobo chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
The Goblet's job is to pick the most qualified from each school and picked two from Hogwarts, then it's obvious than that Harry Potter is exactly as qualified as Cedric; thus the two names. This excuse sounds like it would get more people off his back then the truth, especially after he showed that the person who puts in the name can be anyone...
SmiffyHallo chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Hah! Harry is getting weird.
keichan2 chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
I have to say that I would love to see THIS Harry in the tri-wizard :-D

Would be a whole lot of fun!

(Oh! Yeah... It also mean that if you one day decide to make a full story out of this... Feel free to do so!)
Jimm chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Nice small piece. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
i resent that last thought! i know many magical beings an a few half bloods that would still be left alive if you attacked everyone with no common sense in the magical world
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Once again, you've done a excellent job of showing what Harry could have done with his slytherin qualites. Too bad he was too scared of them at first. That last part was particularly interesting. Is Riddle going to start whispering in his ear?

And of course, HAHAHA, the two odivious flaws in the warding circle are just hilarious!
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
lol, nice one
wolf-in-hell chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
now this one could use expanding. Of course, we'd end up waitng months or years between updates, wouldnt we.
OwlofNight chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Lol funny ill kep up.
Rubel chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Hmm neat idea and very well written. Not to push you or anything but I would definetly like to see more of this. Watching Harry try not to Voldemort is definitely one of the more interesting parts of this story.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Harry Potter and the Soul Charge is awesome! Please continue this one! This story is very funny! Smartass Harry is always funny and I want to see what the future Grey Lord does in the tasks. I can totally see him bargaining with the dragon and using the Giant Squid to beat the Second test. Plus, I want to see this version face Moldywart!
aback chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
very good idea but i didnt uderstand the timeline
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Hope one day to see an expanded version of this, as it looks like it could be a heck of a way for Harry to grow up, and will be curious to see who he might seek out to grow up with.
Jax chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Keep Writing!
kyugan chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
brilliant piece of work.

But don;t give Dung to the dementors just yet, let creacher have his fun first.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »