Reviews for Harry Potter Plot Bunnies to Kill
wolf-in-hell chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
i like this one and hope to see it expanded.
sanityfaerie chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
Nice. Very nice. Rather uber-Harry, but I find that I like it.
killroy777 chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
rip em a new 1

updates plox?
dennisud chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
I really like these little snippets of yours. You really need to write an "HP" saga. But with all those stories still out there I will be patient and await that to happen.

BTW I'm a Harry/Hermione and Harry/Luna Shipper!

Thanks for the stories!

dennisud
dfshie chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
What the hell is a star brother?
Mackon chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
Cool
James Axelrad chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
i think this could be a very intersting fic. or at the very least, a fun short run fic.
selenepotter chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
I hope this story will be continued!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Just what is Harry's Star Brother? I can totally see Harry blasting Moldywart to bits!
Vilkath chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Not much of a short, it left far to many things unexplained with it's current length. That is not to say it is not a good idea, I could see this turning into a great full length story. I always enjoy smarter, more indepent harry stories. Any thing is an improvement from the angsty pathetic cannon Harry and this is a pretty orginal way to make harry smarter.

I also like that Dumbledoor isn't exactly evil but more along the lines of political. He set him self up for plausible denaiblity in the case of Harry's abuse, didn't want to get to close because he felt he have to sacrafice him to voldemort at some point as well.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
Another good story possibility here. Too bad you don't seem interested in doing more than throwing these ideas out there. Hopefully somebody will take up one of your ideas and run with it.
keichan2 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Aah! The "Grand-Children" card!

Works every times! :-)

As a side note, I find myself AGAIN wanting to read more of this...

So... Once again, don't hesitate to continue this into a full story, if you have more ideas for it...
James Axelrad chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
an interesting idea
wolf-in-hell chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
If time is available, this one could definitly use its own expanded story.
Fate chapter 4 . 5/25/2008