Reviews for Harry Potter Plot Bunnies to Kill
Jimm chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Nice small piece. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
i resent that last thought! i know many magical beings an a few half bloods that would still be left alive if you attacked everyone with no common sense in the magical world
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Once again, you've done a excellent job of showing what Harry could have done with his slytherin qualites. Too bad he was too scared of them at first. That last part was particularly interesting. Is Riddle going to start whispering in his ear?

And of course, HAHAHA, the two odivious flaws in the warding circle are just hilarious!
Paladin-kriss chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
lol, nice one
wolf-in-hell chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
now this one could use expanding. Of course, we'd end up waitng months or years between updates, wouldnt we.
OwlofNight chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Lol funny ill kep up.
Rubel chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Hmm neat idea and very well written. Not to push you or anything but I would definetly like to see more of this. Watching Harry try not to Voldemort is definitely one of the more interesting parts of this story.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Harry Potter and the Soul Charge is awesome! Please continue this one! This story is very funny! Smartass Harry is always funny and I want to see what the future Grey Lord does in the tasks. I can totally see him bargaining with the dragon and using the Giant Squid to beat the Second test. Plus, I want to see this version face Moldywart!
aback chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
very good idea but i didnt uderstand the timeline
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Hope one day to see an expanded version of this, as it looks like it could be a heck of a way for Harry to grow up, and will be curious to see who he might seek out to grow up with.
Jax chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Keep Writing!
kyugan chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
brilliant piece of work.

But don;t give Dung to the dementors just yet, let creacher have his fun first.
Vellouette chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Harry should get Remus, Hermione, Neville and Luna on his side. Remus because of what was done to James, Lily, Sirius and himself to a lesser degree. Hermione, just because they are best friends and she is very smart and has the potential to be very ruthless as well. Neville because Harry is one of the only ones to believe in him and Dumbledore could have done a better job protecting his parents. Or were they protected by anything other then the regular Longbottom wards? Neville being the other one the prophecy could be about there is no way that his power level would be just above a squib. Either someone is blocking his power or it's because he's been told all of his life by everyone that he's not very strong magically. What if Dumbledore was the one who gave Luna's Mother the object she was testing when she died in that 'accident'? I'm sure Luna can think of some highly creative ways to get revenge.

On the get revenge on list:

Voldemort - of course.

Dumbledore - once is never enough.

Snape - evil greasy git teacher.

Lucius and Draco Malfoy - how long do they spend on their hair?

Ministry - incompetent, except for Amelia Bones.

Bellatrix - as insane as she is, it would be a mercy to her.

Molly - Dumbledore's stooge. Tried to upsurp Sirius in his own home over his right to make decisions regarding his own Godson. Who gave Molly that right?

Ron - Jealous git, only interested in Harry's fame and money.

Ginny - Insane obsessed fan girl. Stalker. Get her before she gets you!
Vellouette chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I would love to see more of this story. I think they should get Sirius freed. After all, Sirius is still a pure blood, who was raised with strict Slytherin parents. How loyal do you think he'll be to Dumbledore when the women point out to him that Dumbledore could have gotten Sirius a trial anytime he wanted to? The fact that they're trying to help Harry, and not hurt him will also help their cause. This way Sirius can help Harry learn what all pure bloods should know.
dennisud chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
For this chapter:

First you should restate this as not an Omake but an A/U that is an reacton to the lack of quality in plot and characterization from the 6th & 7th book. Plus I so enjoy anything you write. Its alwasy fun to see things as you do!

I suggest Snape be the next 'interview' with as much Slythery application as in chapter 2.

I also Suggest bringing in two of the Ministry 6!

After a through briefing, Luna adn Hermione would be invaluable not only in thinking things through with Varying viewpoints, but I think both would be as vengful and smart of not more than Harry is. maybe connect Dumbles with Luna's Mother's death would be a added way t convince them.

Hope to read more SOON!