Reviews for Harry Potter Plot Bunnies to Kill
Chaos-Saotome81 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Please write more. So enjoyed this.
NarutosBrat chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Okay, I know this is a plot bunny on death row, but this really deserves to be made into an actual fic.
Proof of Nothing chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Oh this is just hysterical! I love the parts with Ranma in the most and I haven't even seen that series! xD
HonorGuard Ra chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
Ranma-raised-Harry. Dear lord, what's with the twin fae, not possible interests I hope... And why not make thisw a story? You already have two chapters...
HonorGuard Ra chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Harry with a symbiote, that's an interesting, original concept. I'm curious now.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
Again, another AWESOME story idea. Harry raised in America by people who give a damn! If this is ever finalized as a real story on FF, it'd be awesome if Harry could turn into a grim like his godfather. I think few things would make Sirius happier than teaching Harry how to function in his canine form.

That, and if the shift to grim form is wandless, the thought of Harry ending Voldemort by tearing out his throat with his teeth is a fitting way for the dark dork to die. He doesn't even get finished off by a powerful spell in a climactic battle, just gets mauled to death like a muggle. D
HonorGuard Ra chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
Here's another good idea. Harry taking charge of his life and smacking around the people who keep messing with it. I hope you give this one a shot.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Here's an interesting concept, Harry supported by a few pureblood Slytherin families? That should be a riot.
Shadow Faith chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
Just been reading your plot bunnys and is there any chance of getting more Guardin of Magic as that was just filled with wonder and fun :)
Jim Ohki chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
Testing 1 2 3, is this author still alive? Hello, hello, hello.

Al, where are you?

Real review: Go with Real Slytherin and Guardian of Magic, if you ever pick this up again. I liked those two the most, although since I 'discovered' my like of Potter Hermione is kinda a requirement. _~
brightshadow360 chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
enjoying it so far! you should make rammna a teacher at hogwarts. you should also make more complete stories based in the loops like this.
Adeptis chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Good stories.
Tentrees chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Not bad. Hermione and all of Ravenclaw will be jealous.
Tentrees chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Read Partialy Kissed Hero for a well done soul fragment absorbed.

Like your idea of him having to take time to sort things through though.

I may steal this idea (and credit you for it) for a plot device.
Tentrees chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
YOU MUST MAKE THE GUARDIAN A FULL STORY. I am still giggling madly and will love stealing some of your ideas (and Dresden Files) to make the British magicals cringe.
199 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »