Reviews for Harry Potter Plot Bunnies to Kill
Kilroyman chapter 8 . 2/4
"... Joseph." perhaps?
Very nice addition to this series. It is great to read new writing from you!
Thanks,
Bobboky chapter 8 . 2/3
Very nice job
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 2/3
please do a continuation of this
Eh, kind of boring for a followup to the initial chapter. Harry following Ranma would have been awesome. Dumping him so easily back into Hogwarts for a canon repeat makes the whole Ranma guardianship seem like a waste of time when it started out so brilliantly.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 8 . 2/3
That was truly interesting. I love your take on how the gallows were made. Morbid yet not overly graphic.
Oh my god. Innortal came back. I hope what heber sabbatical you had was able to make you happy. Can't wait to see another story written by you.

Seraph
darkwoofe chapter 8 . 2/3
Just want to say it's awesome to be reading your work again. I thought you had stopped writing since its been a while. Great having you back!
ShadowNic94 chapter 8 . 2/3
It is lovely to see you writing again. I dearly hope to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
could be nice, im all for stories where Harry is removed from the insane contrl of Fumbles
Reymen chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
I wonder why in every Harry is not at Dursley story Dumbledore bring Snape. Why? If we asume he is manipulative then he did right to use Hagrid in the books, if he is senile then he is still not stupid enough to send Snape as first impression.
So why does every Dumbledore insist to bring him in every story?
kaws chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
These plots are awesome. I hope they get extended.
Lola Smith chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Ooh I hope you continue the American Revolution one. It sounds fun and interesting.
jason demonfoot chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
man this is epic you have got to make this an actual story I hope you could do some more of this
sekmarcspn chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
While I enjoyed all six plot bunnies, this one is the one most worthy of being expanded into a full story, in my opinion. The others all had their good points but 'Guardian of Magic' seems to be the most entertaining. I hope to see more along these lines someday soon. Happy Writing!
Taly-chan chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
OOOhhhh! I want! This is a really, really good start.
223 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »