Reviews for Harry Potter Plot Bunnies to Kill
Tentrees chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Kool always loved Grey Harry.
L chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
you should make this one a story too.
l chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
you should make this one a story.
Gundum M chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
nice chapter
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
Great story!
James Axelrad chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
this is a really fun idea. would love to see this as an active fic.
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
This part feels a great deal more serious than the previous one, like its beocming a real plot instead of just a bunny.

I smilded along with Harry at the end, seeing Ranma squirm like that was very amusing.

So that's what the two courts are mention them last but I didn't get it. Interesting.
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 7 . 5/23/2009

Happy writing, and update soon!
Meteoricshipyards chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Boy, I wish you would continue this and the one about Harry with the piece of Voldemort's soul. Both really pulled me in and got my interest.

Thanks for the stories anyway.

Tom A.
MDR chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
I really enjoy the HP/Ranma crossover, but am a little uncertain about the psycho Fae characters. I mean, they just seem like the kind of characters that would become old really fast. Perhaps in the next chapter you can get rid of them, or expound on them so they are not simply one-dimensional bloodthisty psychos?
SOTG chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
The Sinful chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Well well, you are quite good at this sort of thing, aren't you? This chapter is particularly interesting. Only Perfect Lionheart has ever thought up 'Dementor makes Riddle soul fragment fuse with Harry' before. Perhaps he got the idea from you or vice versa.
Lumias chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
This idea is hilarious and needs it's own story
Lord Sia chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
Friggin' hilarious. Gotta love Nabs-chan, although people usually tend to make her a bit more... Aggravating, than I consider her to be. Then again, people also tend to turn Ranma into an eternal wuss when it comes to girls... Bah.

Great fics, I really hope you'll turn them into something more.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 2/17/2009