Reviews for Harry Potter Plot Bunnies to Kill
Taly-chan chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
This and the former really got my attention. I'm sold on this bunny hunt
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
I've seen Harry go to Hogwarts with some odd companions but I don't think any were as potentially amusing as Mix and Pix, I hope to see them again.
Navn Ukjent chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Many interesting plot bunnies here.

I wish you would expand several of them into full stories. The plot bunny in chapter 6 & 7 could certainly becomme a very good story.
tenchifew chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
A lot of great ideas here, lots of potential. Enjoyed reading it.

Thank you for writing.
G. S. tol Kriaal chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Very nice. I'd like to see this continued
Wilfite chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
I love this. I know it's been since 08 when you updated, but I wish you or someone would continue it. I have a hard timed writing Ranma...
goddessa39 chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
I love the repeat stories mostly. And I really love this one. A Ranma-raised HP in a world where fangirls/fiances/crazywomen are all the same thing and always out to get you.
Guard-y nut chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
I love this! The geinous one remindes me of a diffrent fic by Rorschach's Blot, I think, but your takes new and realy interesting!
mist shadow chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
oh yeah, the 2 most feared words - Nabiki Tendo. She will stream roll anyone (actually she will find some way for someone else to do that for her, while she gathers the money from people wanting to watch the show)
Chaos-Saotome81 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Please write more. So enjoyed this.
NarutosBrat chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Okay, I know this is a plot bunny on death row, but this really deserves to be made into an actual fic.
Proof of Nothing chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Oh this is just hysterical! I love the parts with Ranma in the most and I haven't even seen that series! xD
HonorGuard Ra chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
Ranma-raised-Harry. Dear lord, what's with the twin fae, not possible interests I hope... And why not make thisw a story? You already have two chapters...
HonorGuard Ra chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Harry with a symbiote, that's an interesting, original concept. I'm curious now.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
Again, another AWESOME story idea. Harry raised in America by people who give a damn! If this is ever finalized as a real story on FF, it'd be awesome if Harry could turn into a grim like his godfather. I think few things would make Sirius happier than teaching Harry how to function in his canine form.

That, and if the shift to grim form is wandless, the thought of Harry ending Voldemort by tearing out his throat with his teeth is a fitting way for the dark dork to die. He doesn't even get finished off by a powerful spell in a climactic battle, just gets mauled to death like a muggle. D
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »