Reviews for Harry Potter Plot Bunnies to Kill
HonorGuard Ra chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
Here's another good idea. Harry taking charge of his life and smacking around the people who keep messing with it. I hope you give this one a shot.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Here's an interesting concept, Harry supported by a few pureblood Slytherin families? That should be a riot.
Shadow Faith chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
Just been reading your plot bunnys and is there any chance of getting more Guardin of Magic as that was just filled with wonder and fun :)
Jim Ohki chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
Testing 1 2 3, is this author still alive? Hello, hello, hello.

Al, where are you?

Real review: Go with Real Slytherin and Guardian of Magic, if you ever pick this up again. I liked those two the most, although since I 'discovered' my like of Potter Hermione is kinda a requirement. _~
brightshadow360 chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
enjoying it so far! you should make rammna a teacher at hogwarts. you should also make more complete stories based in the loops like this.
Adeptis chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Good stories.
Tentrees chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Not bad. Hermione and all of Ravenclaw will be jealous.
Tentrees chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Read Partialy Kissed Hero for a well done soul fragment absorbed.

Like your idea of him having to take time to sort things through though.

I may steal this idea (and credit you for it) for a plot device.
Tentrees chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
YOU MUST MAKE THE GUARDIAN A FULL STORY. I am still giggling madly and will love stealing some of your ideas (and Dresden Files) to make the British magicals cringe.
Tentrees chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
Fleur dumped! Ministries made to look like idiots (they al are). Dumbles insulted (needs to happen more often the guy believes his on press).
Tentrees chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Kool always loved Grey Harry.
L chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
you should make this one a story too.
l chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
you should make this one a story.
Gundum M chapter 7 . 10/17/2009