Reviews for Play Date
senaxeth chapter 117 . 5/16
Oh my gosh. I am enjoying this more than I should. This is writing insane. I am glad to have read this. I'm waiting for more. Thank you.
hannah chapter 117 . 4/26
I would love to read what happens next! Even tho i know its been a long tym since u've updated
I would read it no matter wat!
Vice Fandonna chapter 65 . 3/31
I gotta love Sena's priorities.
Guest chapter 117 . 11/21/2015
Update?
TheSecretUchiha chapter 110 . 11/18/2015
At least once a year I reread this fic, because I'm AgonSena trash and this is my favourite fic of all time, and every time the excitement in my stomach builds up over the last few chapters, and each time I read the author's note at the top of the last chapter talking about the next chapter being the match and the events following, and every time I'm still on the edge of my seat even knowing that the fic will stop JUST before the game starts.
I'm not trying to guilt you, I don't really have any ground to stand on when talking about finishing fics, but I want you to know that you are forever my favourite author and this is the one fic I will never tire of reading. You're the author that does AgonSena justice and for that alone I'm appreciative to even have an unfinished fic available.
Plus imagining what will happen next (even though I don't think my imagination could compare to what you've no doubt got planned) is really exciting too! Like for example just thinking about if(/when) Agon finds out that Sena's already had his first kiss and with a guy. Especially if it happened to happen just after Agon kisses him (FINALLY) and he basically goes on the warpath trying to find out who dared kiss his Sena (until Sena manages to stop him of course). And if you ever also wrote a reactions chapter for when people find out they're together that would probably be as good as, if not better than the reaction chapter for Sena's ES21 reveal (which is still one of my favourite chapters!)
Anyway, I hope that you're alright, regardless of whether you ever write more or not.
And if you do, no matter when it is, however far in the future, I'll be eagerly waiting to read it! w
deltaepsilon004 chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
My love for this will never end. Six years and counting, and my hope that you will continue this masterpiece will never die. You shall live on in the halls of fame with the greatest ES21 fic ever written, and we shall worship your writing into eternity. Hope your life is treating you well, and thanks again for this magnificence!
Kuuhaku Particles chapter 104 . 7/18/2015
After 104 chapters finally a kiss happened.
and the romance endes ao fast- I dont even-
TAT
kathrin.obermaier.5 chapter 117 . 6/27/2015
Hey, i read this story in a single day! I love it! I hope you'll write new chapters soon!
Katy
SanglanteAlouette chapter 117 . 4/11/2015
Whow !
I just love this story, it's really one of my favourite ones ! I hope you will come back and write the end of this story. Anyway, I'm will be waiting for it ! (Please excuse any mistake I might have made, English is not my first language)
rentamiya chapter 117 . 2/25/2015
Oh my goooshhh
Pls do update
This is the game i am waiting for
Oh my gee

Im deeply in love with thus fan fic
Finished this for less than a day
crackdmoon chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
This story is so much better than I expected from the summary.
Gadget947 chapter 117 . 10/2/2014
This is a great story and one of the best Eyeshield 21 story's I have ever read and I think that you are a great author and I hope that one day you get back your motivavtion to write again but until then I will be happy to reread your great story lots of love PN. P.S I hope that there are no spelling errors.
Yui1523 chapter 117 . 8/27/2014
Dear F.A. Star Hawk,
I understand that life can get really hectic and it can be really hard to find the motivation and time to write anything. Though this is one of the best fanfictions and even stories that I have ever read in my life. Please read it over and try to continue if you can find the time and ability to. I and many others do not want to lose such an amazing writer and I will continue to send these messages. All I ask is that you try once more after these five long years. It has been hard for me to not come back and read this story multiple times over and i still have done so because it is so great. Please and Thank you
Yui1523
Hweianime chapter 86 . 8/6/2014
I am loving this so much right now! ESPECIALLY Agon and sena -SO CUTE!
But what's this that you stopped updating?! Nooooo please continue this is actually the emotional equivalent to getting onto a train knowing full well that the tracks midway hav broken but still riding it cause the ride is that GOOD! (Ok so the metaphor isn't that good but you get my point)
Please get back into Eyeshield you are actually one of the best authors I have ever read on this site! And didn't you promise us that you would definitely write up to the dream team scene?(cause we all know that will be so fantuckingfastic XD)
Anyway in conclusion PLEASE comeback and update-we are all waiting for you!
deltaepsilon004 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
You make me so sad.
You make me so, so sad, and I swear I will curse you myself if you do not pick this thing back up.
I don't care if it's this month or next or sometime in the next two years, as long as I get a conclusion to this stupid thing before I die.
Because honestly, you are driving me to an early grave and I am so so desperate to know what comes after this. So desperate.
I mean, I wouldn't actually curse you, but I would at least send virtual cookies or some other digital baked good that is not actually real but full of love and a cry for new material.
Actually anything really would do, but please this.
This story is beautiful in every single way. I am a total Senawhore and this is one of the best, longest, most entertaining fanfictions for Eyeshield 21 that I have ever read (Agon and Sena are my guilty pleasures) and you have managed to create a universe here that I sometimes even prefer to the real one.
Five years is nothing, sweetheart.
I'm waiting.
(Also please don't go because it is so fucking hard to find good E21 authors and it really sucks that almost no one is active in this fandom)
1,539 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »