Reviews for Play Date
SanglanteAlouette chapter 117 . 4/11
Whow !
I just love this story, it's really one of my favourite ones ! I hope you will come back and write the end of this story. Anyway, I'm will be waiting for it ! (Please excuse any mistake I might have made, English is not my first language)
rentamiya chapter 117 . 2/25
Oh my goooshhh
Pls do update
This is the game i am waiting for
Oh my gee

Im deeply in love with thus fan fic
Finished this for less than a day
Amaranthine Moon chapter 10 . 1/2
This story is so much better than I expected from the summary.
Gadget947 chapter 117 . 10/2/2014
This is a great story and one of the best Eyeshield 21 story's I have ever read and I think that you are a great author and I hope that one day you get back your motivavtion to write again but until then I will be happy to reread your great story lots of love PN. P.S I hope that there are no spelling errors.
Yui1523 chapter 117 . 8/27/2014
Dear F.A. Star Hawk,
I understand that life can get really hectic and it can be really hard to find the motivation and time to write anything. Though this is one of the best fanfictions and even stories that I have ever read in my life. Please read it over and try to continue if you can find the time and ability to. I and many others do not want to lose such an amazing writer and I will continue to send these messages. All I ask is that you try once more after these five long years. It has been hard for me to not come back and read this story multiple times over and i still have done so because it is so great. Please and Thank you
Yui1523
Hweianime chapter 86 . 8/6/2014
I am loving this so much right now! ESPECIALLY Agon and sena -SO CUTE!
But what's this that you stopped updating?! Nooooo please continue this is actually the emotional equivalent to getting onto a train knowing full well that the tracks midway hav broken but still riding it cause the ride is that GOOD! (Ok so the metaphor isn't that good but you get my point)
Please get back into Eyeshield you are actually one of the best authors I have ever read on this site! And didn't you promise us that you would definitely write up to the dream team scene?(cause we all know that will be so fantuckingfastic XD)
Anyway in conclusion PLEASE comeback and update-we are all waiting for you!
deltaepsilon004 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
You make me so sad.
You make me so, so sad, and I swear I will curse you myself if you do not pick this thing back up.
I don't care if it's this month or next or sometime in the next two years, as long as I get a conclusion to this stupid thing before I die.
Because honestly, you are driving me to an early grave and I am so so desperate to know what comes after this. So desperate.
I mean, I wouldn't actually curse you, but I would at least send virtual cookies or some other digital baked good that is not actually real but full of love and a cry for new material.
Actually anything really would do, but please this.
This story is beautiful in every single way. I am a total Senawhore and this is one of the best, longest, most entertaining fanfictions for Eyeshield 21 that I have ever read (Agon and Sena are my guilty pleasures) and you have managed to create a universe here that I sometimes even prefer to the real one.
Five years is nothing, sweetheart.
I'm waiting.
(Also please don't go because it is so fucking hard to find good E21 authors and it really sucks that almost no one is active in this fandom)
Kanjecture chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Hi,
I know this is a long shot, but since you aren't updating this story anymore, would you mind if I continue it? I love what you've built here, and I think it would be a shame to stop here :) Please let me know!
TheSecretUchiha chapter 111 . 4/24/2014
Every time I get to around this chapter I get this feeling of both extreme excitement and intense dread, knowing that the main Agon section is coming up, but also knowing that it stops half way and after that I'll be left with an empty feeling in my heart without getting to read the match and results of the bet and Agon and Sena getting together and having lots of make-out sessions! (ok well the last one might be a bit of a stretch but since nothing has been written my imagination has decided that that is what will happen... xP)
I really hope maybe one day in the future, however distant that may be, that your love of the ES fandom is rekindled and you'll be able to continue this fic!
deltaepsilon004 chapter 117 . 4/12/2014
Continue this. I beg of you, please, please continue this. This piece of writing is amazing, and you've stopped at the worst part possible. You are brilliant, but you must continue this, please. And thank you.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 117 . 3/3/2014
Surprisingly, Kakei seems to cause a huge impact, I can't shake him off even if I'm rooting for ShinSena. Anyway, can't wait for you to come back and update!
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 113 . 3/3/2014
Kakei...
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 96 . 3/3/2014
Only few chapters left, gah... Depressing.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 86 . 3/3/2014
Well, of course he does. Seriously though, I'm starting to think that maybe KakeiSena is much more interesting... *shakes head*
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 39 . 3/3/2014
This chapter is so amusing!
1,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »