Reviews for Play Date
Kyuubi04 chapter 1 . 5/23
I was reading some ES21 fics when I suddenly remembered how much I enjoyed this one... So I searched the site and voila! I really like this fic... It's lighthearted and funny...
bobkova.kseniya chapter 117 . 4/28
I'm sure, that I''m not the only one who still like and remember this brilliant fic.
I have read it several times before, and I was following it, when it was ongoing, and now L have remembered about all of a sudden yesterday, and l've spent an entire night re-reading it!
And I really do like this fix a lot, and now I want to rewatch the anime itself. And it gave me so my joy and good emotions, and sort of nostalgia felling, even after all this years. It seems like you really had and I'm sure still have sort of a talent with words an your creativity.
If you will ever decide to continue this work, you should know that there are a lot of people all over the world, who love you works, and whom you made very happy.
So, from Russia with love. I hope you"lol see this comment someday and it will brighten up your day a little bit, same way, as your work has brighten up mine.
(Really sorry for all the possible mistakes).
deltaepsilon004 chapter 116 . 1/18
Damn, has it really been almost seven years since this was updated? Every time I find myself back here I keep thinking it was like, 2012 or something, but nope. 2009.
It's actually been a while since I've come back here to read this, but I was looking for something lighthearted and familiar and this fits that perfectly, so here I am again. This fic continues to delight and entertain no matter how many times I come back to it and no matter how much older I get. There are still so many things that I want to see resolved - who wins the bet? Does Sena ever actually say any of the wonderfully snarky thing he thinks out loud? Because he should, really. I know that it's been seven years and with each passing day the prospect of this getting updated grows more and more infinitesimal (look at me and my big words), but that's not going to stop me from coming back every six months and leaving more glowing reviews for you to see on the off-chance that you maybe get curious one day and log back into your old fanfiction account to see what was up with it.
Thanks for an awesome story.
TheSecretUchiha chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Hilariously my last review said I reread it every year and that was exactly a year and a day ago, but I just found a friend who also likes ES21 and now I've finally got some time free again here I am again. I don't know if you read reviews anymore, but I hope all is well in your life, and that some day you might come back to this fandom, and this fic, because my love for your Agon/Sena is undying. My forever OTP. Thank you as always, for writing this fic. I will never give up on it w
LemonGoldenTree chapter 117 . 10/10/2016
Omg I really like what you did here. I hope you'll come back to it in the future, the suspense is killing me owo'
senaxeth chapter 117 . 5/16/2016
Oh my gosh. I am enjoying this more than I should. This is writing insane. I am glad to have read this. I'm waiting for more. Thank you.
hannah chapter 117 . 4/26/2016
I would love to read what happens next! Even tho i know its been a long tym since u've updated
I would read it no matter wat!
Vice Fandonna chapter 65 . 3/31/2016
I gotta love Sena's priorities.
Guest chapter 117 . 11/21/2015
Update?
TheSecretUchiha chapter 110 . 11/18/2015
At least once a year I reread this fic, because I'm AgonSena trash and this is my favourite fic of all time, and every time the excitement in my stomach builds up over the last few chapters, and each time I read the author's note at the top of the last chapter talking about the next chapter being the match and the events following, and every time I'm still on the edge of my seat even knowing that the fic will stop JUST before the game starts.
I'm not trying to guilt you, I don't really have any ground to stand on when talking about finishing fics, but I want you to know that you are forever my favourite author and this is the one fic I will never tire of reading. You're the author that does AgonSena justice and for that alone I'm appreciative to even have an unfinished fic available.
Plus imagining what will happen next (even though I don't think my imagination could compare to what you've no doubt got planned) is really exciting too! Like for example just thinking about if(/when) Agon finds out that Sena's already had his first kiss and with a guy. Especially if it happened to happen just after Agon kisses him (FINALLY) and he basically goes on the warpath trying to find out who dared kiss his Sena (until Sena manages to stop him of course). And if you ever also wrote a reactions chapter for when people find out they're together that would probably be as good as, if not better than the reaction chapter for Sena's ES21 reveal (which is still one of my favourite chapters!)
Anyway, I hope that you're alright, regardless of whether you ever write more or not.
And if you do, no matter when it is, however far in the future, I'll be eagerly waiting to read it! w
deltaepsilon004 chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
My love for this will never end. Six years and counting, and my hope that you will continue this masterpiece will never die. You shall live on in the halls of fame with the greatest ES21 fic ever written, and we shall worship your writing into eternity. Hope your life is treating you well, and thanks again for this magnificence!
Wynnfield chapter 104 . 7/18/2015
After 104 chapters finally a kiss happened.
and the romance endes ao fast- I dont even-
TAT
kathrin.obermaier.5 chapter 117 . 6/27/2015
Hey, i read this story in a single day! I love it! I hope you'll write new chapters soon!
Katy
SanglanteAlouette chapter 117 . 4/11/2015
Whow !
I just love this story, it's really one of my favourite ones ! I hope you will come back and write the end of this story. Anyway, I'm will be waiting for it ! (Please excuse any mistake I might have made, English is not my first language)
rentamiya chapter 117 . 2/25/2015
Oh my goooshhh
Pls do update
This is the game i am waiting for
Oh my gee

Im deeply in love with thus fan fic
Finished this for less than a day
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »