Reviews for Faded Obsidian
Naomi chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
I love your story. ) It's very well written. Please hurry and continue!
suninun chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
Oh wow! This is very exciting so far _ I always love those fics where people lose their memories and so on. Hurry up and finish the third chapter!
Meirelle chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
This is so good! Please continue!
Monou Hakkai chapter 2 . 10/31/2002
I'll have to agree, Schwarz are unique characters to write about, compared to WeiƟ. I totally understand the difficulty esp since I've never written a WK fic before though...I'm tempted these days. You left the story at a cliffhanger and I'm dying to find out what happens to the young SchuSchu. I hope you continue this. The story is well written :D
rikkali chapter 2 . 8/5/2002
very interesting. definitly unique. you havent updated this in a while though...this fic isnt abandoned is it? plllllllllzzzzzzzzz continue :)
rikkali chapter 2 . 8/5/2002
Dagnir Erynion chapter 2 . 8/3/2002
*bounces ard excitely* hey this is a good fic.. why haven't u continued? T_T
Marith chapter 2 . 10/28/2001
This is really good so far...your Schwartz is

believable, not too sentimental at all. Please

keep writing it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2001
OMIGOSH! You spent 1 bloody week to edit this chapter, and of only this length. I dun wanna think about your other fics! Oh and you really added that disclaimer, you're really proud of it, huh? *cackles* Well, in any case, I haven't read your fic, I dun read Schwarz fic, jus came to read your disclaimer and now long your chapters are. It's frightening! *Mad cackles* Anyway, jus saying good luck for your exams! *Mad cackles resounds as echos bounds off the Crawford's psychic walls and back*
Mami-san chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
I like it, I like it. _ I like the way you characterize Schwarz, and the scene with Farfarello's God-tainted weapon was interesting and amusing. _ More, please. _
dlsbfg chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
! Too short! Write more now. _ this is brilliant stuff. please hurry and write more! :):);)
Chisa chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Kon'wa! This fic is great! I absolutely loved Temporary Peace and it's soo kewl that you are writing a similar version only about Schuldich this time. I can't wait to see what will happen when he loses his memory. ::grins:: So I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Ja! _
Emeraldus chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Great beginning to the story, can't wait to see more!