Reviews for Making Mistakes
RosalynWandering chapter 29 . 1/6
I love this story so much. Probably one of my favourites in a long time. It was raw and real, and often times VERY frustrating, but it felt honest to the characters. I felt that you captured Harry and Ginny in a way that was true to their characters, and at the same time you allowed them growth and maturity. Brilliant writing, unique story, much love.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/9/2020
mmmmmm.
Honestly prefer the lily and James birth stories but that's just my opinion. You definitely have great potential and i love some of your other stories its just angst (hurt/comfort) isnt really my thing.
But that's my problem not yours !.
I love your high quality writing !.

From severalsunlitdays22
Guest2 chapter 29 . 6/29/2020
I am so in love with this. You are an amazing author. I love this story so much I can't express it. 1 hundred thousand million stars for this story. Don't listen to the bullies they are just jeaulos. write more and you will go a long way in life!
RoryKat chapter 3 . 5/10/2020
I love the idea of Bronwyn being a healer in rural Wales, especially on a dragon preserve! I would love to hear more of her story, before and after meeting Charlie. At the first mention of Bronwyn in earlier stories, I imagined her being a Healer and meeting Charlie because he needed to be patched up.
Astoria chapter 29 . 5/1/2020
Hi! I really loved your story, and I think you have done a wonderful job. You are a talented writer, and you should always write.

Thanks for this!

Astoria
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
Smh my head have you even read canon you complete millenial, everyone knows harry ends up with Daphne , smh my head
Potter head 7530 chapter 24 . 9/26/2019
Omg that Percy part ,last part of chap 23 literally made my eyes so wet.
Keep on doing the good work.
Amazing.
ju.zelbova chapter 29 . 7/24/2019
Beautiful. I love how you write Harry and Ginny together, I love the plots you think of. It all makes sense together.
mysuvone chapter 29 . 5/27/2019
Very nice thank you
GinIsBetterThanFirewhiskey chapter 29 . 5/18/2019
Wow! It was fabulous! I laughed, I cried, I felt so many emotions. It was extremely well written. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
This is really nice! Fluffiness is good.
Rusty chapter 29 . 3/30/2019
I just love everything you have written thus far. Truly picking up where Rowlings left off. Just amazing.
I started reading these stories as they were released years ago. Yet to lose their luster ! Will continue reading over and over again . I have printed them out and have added them to the Haeet Potter wall of fame . I hope to see you continue writing in the future
dianaanne chapter 29 . 3/27/2019
Really enjoyed the story!
yuhunanana chapter 29 . 1/10/2019
Good job authorrr i loveee this story so much it was brilliantly done and i love the potters ️
Sup2.0 chapter 29 . 12/25/2018
This was a great story. Please come back and update with new stories, pls? (Idk... you probably won't even be reading this)
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »