Reviews for Making Mistakes
I enjoyed this story. It is very apparent how much Harry and Ginny love each other, despite the stresses in their lives.
Bluewolf80 chapter 29 . 10/2/2016
Although I love your writing, I don't love the way you write most of the characters. I do like Arthur and Molly and a few others but the main ones are hard to like.

Nobody is perfect. Keeping that in mind I'd like to take Ginny by the shoulders and give her a good shake! This attitude that she must do everything by herself, won't listen to advice, feels like she must be perfect. It gets old quickly and makes me want to roll my eyes. She sounds like a petulant teenager yet she wants everyone to treat her as an adult. Adults know when to ask for help and advice. Adults realize that everything can't be perfect. Adults know that give and take is part of life. Ginny is too stubborn and immature to realize these things.

Of course, I'm still a fan and I'll still continue to read the rest of your work!
Bluewolf80 chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
Why the heck didn't Ginny make sure that Charlie understood the part about something as important as the baby not breathing ?! And why doesn't the family already know this?
I'm also wondering what exactly Ginny is pumping as most women's milk doesn't come in until on average, the third day after birth. Until then, the baby is just fed colostrum which would not amount to enough to pump. It is only the sixth day after birth (?) and she's been pumping the whole time. So unless there is some magic involved in this situation somewhere, this is not feasible. It is also not advisable for a new mother to pump right away until her supply is established unless there is no way she can feed her baby as in the case of some micro preemies. That's not the case here since Ginny is still nursing normally half the time. It will also cause latch issues in newborns and any hospital wouldn't recommend this.
Sorry for the rant. I worked with a lot of struggling mothers through La Leche League
Bluewolf80 chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
This reiterates my reasons for not liking a Harry/Ginny ship. Ginny is stubborn to the point of being obstinate and acts like a spoiled child. Harry is overprotective so a clash is inevitable.
It was nice to see more background on Molly and Arthur. I'm not too surprised that Molly could have left... but only for a little while!
Bluewolf80 chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
I was wondering if we were going to find out what happened to James! Did you write this in because you planned to or because so many reviewers pointed out that they forgot him? ;)
Jennifer chapter 29 . 7/18/2016
I've read this whole "book" in about 3 days and I love it. I know it's not "totally cannon", but it's pretty close. I'm glad I found you. I wish that you and J.K. could collaborate.

Thanks.
Lizzie chapter 14 . 6/28/2016
I like that Ginny wasn't all giddy about Severus being the middle name. I agree with the Remus thing, but I also kind of think he's saving Remus for Teddy to use.
guest chapter 29 . 6/18/2016
perfect ending to the perfect family thank you so much
guest chapter 29 . 6/18/2016
i liked this story what can i say just WOW
Guest chapter 29 . 5/9/2016
brilliant really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 29 . 4/25/2016
Really don't know why Ginny's brothers put up with her. She can't compliment one of them genuinely ever. There's a difference between being strong and being nasty and Ginny crosses that line way too much.
Me chapter 29 . 4/22/2016
I loved this story, but I couldn't stand Ginny. That's nothing against this story. She was childish and she could have killed Albus when she refused to give birth to him. She got angry with Harry for doing this job. Auror's can't always reveal information to their spouses. She just seemed to be more a child in this and I don't think she appreciates Harry or anything she has in her life. She cares more about her pride than anything else.
Badwolf chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Making Mistakes: The story of how Albus Severus Potter was born.

Seeing the Title and summary as I scrolled gave me a good laugh... Just FYI little0bird, unless you intended it to sound as if Albus Potter was a mistake... you might want to alter the way the summary/title is phrased. No offense meant, just made me snicker a bit!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/7/2016