Reviews for Making Mistakes
Jennifer chapter 29 . 7/18
I've read this whole "book" in about 3 days and I love it. I know it's not "totally cannon", but it's pretty close. I'm glad I found you. I wish that you and J.K. could collaborate.

Thanks.
Lizzie chapter 14 . 6/28
I like that Ginny wasn't all giddy about Severus being the middle name. I agree with the Remus thing, but I also kind of think he's saving Remus for Teddy to use.
guest chapter 29 . 6/18
perfect ending to the perfect family thank you so much
guest chapter 29 . 6/18
i liked this story what can i say just WOW
brilliant really enjoyed it
Really don't know why Ginny's brothers put up with her. She can't compliment one of them genuinely ever. There's a difference between being strong and being nasty and Ginny crosses that line way too much.
Me chapter 29 . 4/22
I loved this story, but I couldn't stand Ginny. That's nothing against this story. She was childish and she could have killed Albus when she refused to give birth to him. She got angry with Harry for doing this job. Auror's can't always reveal information to their spouses. She just seemed to be more a child in this and I don't think she appreciates Harry or anything she has in her life. She cares more about her pride than anything else.
Badwolf chapter 1 . 3/29
Making Mistakes: The story of how Albus Severus Potter was born.

Seeing the Title and summary as I scrolled gave me a good laugh... Just FYI little0bird, unless you intended it to sound as if Albus Potter was a mistake... you might want to alter the way the summary/title is phrased. No offense meant, just made me snicker a bit!
loved it !
Loved it!
thankthatstar chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Loved this chapter!
Fifilablonk chapter 29 . 7/1/2015
Love it I know this was wrote a while ago but it still a good read and I know how hard it is having baby's six weeks earl have done a good job on this story and should be very proud x x
Guest chapter 29 . 6/14/2015
Oh, I forgot to tell you.
If you want me to beta read anything or just talk to me, my user name is OakDragon.
~me~