Reviews for Making Mistakes
SonntagMorgen27 chapter 29 . 6/17
Good Job! It was beautifully written! I enjoyed it immensely!
Viti9977 chapter 29 . 3/18
Anytime someone asks for an angsty Harry&Ginny fic I always think about Making Mistakes.
I think that you succeeded to condense every bad and good thing that could happen to them here.
Harry's old habits of confiding on Ron&Hermione and his wish to protect Ginny.
Ginny's insecurities when Harry doesn't share what's going on.
The real deal about being an Auror and having a family.
A passionate relationship and Harry and Ginny absolutely ON CHARACTER. Thank you!
Albus Severus first days and how it came to be.
And so many sweet moments... Like when Harry leaves the Burrow in the morning. Harry&Al. James and his Grandpa's plugs... Harry and Ginny under the bed covers at the hospital... Harry&Arthur...
I keep coming back here. Bravo.
Cute -hinny chapter 29 . 12/18/2021
Hi ! This was an emotion turmoil to be honest , this whole story between wondering who was the person to write it and Ginny's and harry's relationship ..
But this was one heck of a fic . I loved it !
Guest chapter 29 . 12/3/2021
Beautiful Skeeter is a bitch and Ryan he was worse.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/23/2021
The end...
CrazyLi'lBugger chapter 27 . 11/23/2021
Hi. Have I reviewed for this before? Well, if no, then this is a great story. If yes, then, (clears throat) NOOOOOO, YOU MADE ME LOSE 10 DOLLARS BECAUSE OF RITA SKEETER! Thanks a lot. Even hough I am infuriated, this is STILL a good story, ya know.
Hermione.G 2.0 chapter 27 . 11/23/2021
Yes! I knew it!
Hermione.G 2.0 chapter 26 . 11/23/2021
Please, please, please, please, please be Rita Skeeter.
Hermione.G 2.0 chapter 25 . 11/22/2021
Your leaving me stressed. I'm a fast reader, but, really, I'm not, like, I don't know, as fast as Sonic or something. I want to know if I'm right or not! I'm captivated!
Hermione.G 2.0 chapter 22 . 11/22/2021
Ohhhhhhhh. HIM. Damn. I'm so dumb.
Hermione.G 2.0 chapter 21 . 11/22/2021
Whoops. Bill shouldn't've done that. Also, is that guy, isn't he, whatshisname, Aidan Lynch? Isn't that how you spell his name?
Hermione.G 2.0 chapter 16 . 11/20/2021
WHAT THE...?! Leave behind...?!
Hermione.G 2.0 chapter 15 . 11/19/2021
I still think it's Rita Skeeter.
Hermione.G 2.0 chapter 1 . 11/19/2021
The Burrow scene is from Burning Down the House, isn't it? Also, yay, exciting story...

Except that so far three of your stories, including this one, are all about next generation babies... so, is there, like, a theme or something?
RosalynWandering chapter 29 . 1/6/2021
I love this story so much. Probably one of my favourites in a long time. It was raw and real, and often times VERY frustrating, but it felt honest to the characters. I felt that you captured Harry and Ginny in a way that was true to their characters, and at the same time you allowed them growth and maturity. Brilliant writing, unique story, much love.
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »