Reviews for Are You My Daddy?
OUATLover02 chapter 23 . 8/23
What what ... worse cliffhanger ever but it also is the best what poor Harry and poor Severus I hope harry is ok
I really live this story one of the best I've read
Sirius and remeus
Jessica chapter 23 . 7/14
it was lastrange
I jest read the A/N and I was sad that I could not find out she was helping Harry. Even with the feeling it was true. I was still sad. But this... story... is... AMAZING!*; ) .
ForsakenCaptain chapter 13 . 4/7
wow, almost had a heart attack when i read "THE END" I'm really enjoying this, the plot line is amazing
Thorilian chapter 23 . 2/14
Omg omg omg what just happened?
More please
Thorilian chapter 21 . 2/14
I wonder if Lestrange feels indebted to harry for his generosity with the chocolate and so tries to save him whenever there's a plot against him.
Thorilian chapter 13 . 2/13
You cheeky bugger you scared the crap out of me there.
HazelOwl1229 chapter 23 . 2/3
OMG please finish this story! It's really good! I realize it's been 6 years but please finish.
nightpurr1 chapter 23 . 1/7
Oh No No No No!
Oh please I needed the next chapter!
Harry's on his death bed! HIS ARM IS MISSING!
Severus has a white light in his eye?!
How am I to rest without knowing?
Oh My Goodness information is needed!
It's a must! I will know no peace until I know!
nightpurr1 chapter 19 . 1/7
Love the innocence of Harry & The hidden gentleness of Snape that you let us know.
nightpurr1 chapter 17 . 1/7
Enjoyed the way you did this chapter. I didn't want Harry took from Snape.
nightpurr1 chapter 4 . 1/6
I hadn't been able to come back to this story in a while. I was on chapter 10. I decided to reread out so that I remembered what all I have read.

Love the humor. Sorry is indeed worth reading!
nightpurr1 chapter 10 . 1/6
Love your story. I was laughing hard one minute, then feeling so sorry for Snape when he felt Albus didn't really trust him. Now I find myself very worried that padfoot is going to couse heart ache for Harry & Snape. Personally I hope not.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »