Reviews for Are You My Daddy?
Eli chapter 23 . 8/3
Tenía mucho tiempo queriendo leerlo, pero sabía que no estaba completo. Caí en la tentación, quiero saber que pasa pero desde 2010 que no haya cambios u.u creo que sufriré en silencio...
dmalfoy1973 chapter 23 . 6/30
This really good please continue
Slinky chapter 23 . 6/29
Not attacked. Maybe... Splinched? But then... What happened to Snape? Oh God I'm making no sense. I REALLY want that sneak peak.
cptbludz13 chapter 23 . 6/14
Apparition gone wrong. Harry splinched himself...also it's been 10 years since the story has been updated! Thought thought you ought to know!
Please update I love this bloody book
jmw03u chapter 23 . 11/8/2019
I have really enjoyed this story! I really like Harry's bond with Charlie. I also think it is interesting how you include Harry and Draco being/acting jealous. That is totally something that happens. Thank you for writing this.
caramell20 chapter 23 . 9/22/2019
This is so good story and you write very well. Please continue this story, pliiiiis
Tatum Grimes chapter 23 . 8/23/2019
harry apperated or however you spell it and splitched himself, and please write more its good.
Losthompson chapter 23 . 8/19/2019
GOD DAMN IT
I went to go to the next chapter and there wasn’t one hahahaha
I really hope you haven’t abandoned this story but if you have that’s okay it was awesome and well written.
Hersheykitty3 chapter 23 . 7/16/2019
Ok, let me just say that was a horrible place to leave the story on and then be done. I wish I knew a lot of things about what's going on, but it was still good. Keep writing!
myfrndsrmbitches chapter 23 . 7/11/2019
biiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttcccccccchhhhhh update how could you leave there!
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 23 . 3/14/2019
WHY IS THERE NO MORE?
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 3 . 2/20/2019
Severus Should have called the Police anyway. To have The Dursleys sent to Prison. And So they also lose Dudley putting the boy in a group home. Plus I hope all money mental for Harry's is taken back since it was never used on Harry.
Lareina219 chapter 7 . 2/13/2019
Lol. Why is no one talking about the fact that Dumbledore was having a threesome with Minerva and Vince? :D
Cabin3Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 12/8/2018
btw it's the unforgivable curses not the unthinkable curses.
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »