Reviews for Are You My Daddy?
lechatabbicat chapter 23 . 9/16
Auuuggghhg PLEASE update :) love this srory
Loveless150050 chapter 13 . 9/12
Thank you, I didn't want Harry to have another loved one die on him so soon
SmexyBananas chapter 23 . 9/11
Damn you just left me hanging there
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 7/29
Why would bucko cared if the kid got fed if his family works with voldy wouldnt he be okay with it
Elfen Children chapter 23 . 6/6
bringer-of-insanity chapter 16 . 6/1 seriously? What are you? 13 or something?
I mean like seriously, the story was relatively ok so far, and all,then you went and did this? Smh.
For the big reveal try to be a bit more dramatic, as a matter of fact, get that beta you said you needed, because clearly you really do.
Even though this story has had its ups and downs when it comes to quality, I have stuck with it so far, because the idea is wonderful, but your execution of said idea and plot is straight up horrible.
I personally recommend a rewrite from chapter three onwards.
I'm done with this.
This wasn't flames, but rather, my personal opinion.
YellowKangaroo chapter 23 . 5/21
Please continue. This is amazing story. I've stopped reading fanfics for a while and after reading yours, it inspired me to continue. I love this! Please continue.
P.S.- are Sevvy and Moony gonna end up together?;)
jduke chapter 23 . 5/11
Please finish this! Why was Harry bleeding like that.
animal lover13 chapter 23 . 5/9
I know it's been a long time since you last updated, but I hope you're able to soon. Please don't leave it with a cliffhanger like that.

Keep writing
DoraLupinTonks chapter 23 . 5/5
Please please complete the fic. I love it. Am dying here from suspense.
Jenny chapter 23 . 4/1
Such an addicting story! I really hope you'll continue it
POTTERPHILE chapter 23 . 3/14
i have really enjoyed this story and i am sorry you havent continued it. thank you for sharing what you wrote.
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 2/2
and thats when I would have taken my baby an ran
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 2/2
This is sooo freaking cute and a little sad
MystSnare chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Hmm okay I think we'll never know for sure since the author is not updating, but I would guess that it was Harry's accidental magic coming into play. He might have gotten emotionally unstable (and thus magically unstable) when he heard Severus say that he was not Harry's dad and then heard Remus say that James died for Harry (which in a kid's mind could translate into that it was Harry's fault that his birth dad died). ... Or you know it could have been one of his toy dragons malfunctioning :o
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »