Reviews for Are You My Daddy?
Jeeun chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
How could he not realize that Harry had a burn? The man witnessed him shoved into a stove! Severus is rather very impulsive and not thinking before acting in this story, though I like how this is going so far. I mean if he was never comforted before in his life, then wouldn't he be able to tell how an abused child would react? And just because Harry won't take a bath, with a frightened reaction mind you, Severus's calls him a spoiled brat? He witnessed every abuse he could even think of while he disillusioned himself. I understand that he would be uncomfortable or a bit reluctant and clumsy towards taking care of a child, but he is a spy for crying out loud. Like I said I like the story, but you really have to reorganize the character's personality. Well since this story has been written til chapter 23, hopefully this has been developed as well.
qjones chapter 23 . 4/25/2012
Please please please update soon. Love this story!
andrestingleff chapter 23 . 4/20/2012
hello why is it the second time i read this father/son fic, and not gotten any further? hope you are well, and not given up on this fic, hug andres
tardisinthesgc chapter 23 . 4/14/2012
PLEASE update this soon! Please, I beg of you!
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 23 . 4/4/2012
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT FOR SO LONG! I live this Harry, this whole story, and I was pretty annoyed the first time I read it, and your ended like that, but I've just gone back and re-read it, and it STILL hasn't changed! It's awful! We don't even know if Harry will be ok! My guess is that something happened to scare him, he accidentally apparated himself and he ended up splinched. Please update.
Walks-in-Shadows chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
Here's my theory: Harry wasn't attacked. An outburst of accidental magic caused apparition and he splinched himself.
Naruto's-Lost-Love chapter 23 . 3/15/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *wails* why is it not updated *bawls* Please if you dont update, what happened to his arm? *begs and knees, gives money/jewels/Jason Isaacs plushie* plllleeeeaaassseee 3333
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
HArry se despartio como causa de una apariciĆ³n!

(y si!, se que segun hogwarts una historia nadie se puede aparecer en el castillo, pero harry es harry, y de gran alcance)
iamtherealmaverick chapter 23 . 1/15/2012
He lost his arm? WTF?

Waiting to hear the explaination for THAT one!

~M
purple donkey chapter 23 . 1/12/2012
please update soon! It is just too cruel to leave it there. It is so good, i am just hooked! Please finish (or at least put up the conclusion for this issue)... PLEASE!
brontefan chapter 23 . 1/4/2012
I would guess apparation but you can't apparate in Hogwarts... Anyways, another update would be lovely! :)
L.H chapter 23 . 12/11/2011
Please write more, I'm very intrested in the next chapter.
Gid chapter 23 . 9/30/2011
He apparated accidentally and escinded his arm.
GabrielsDoubt chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I started laughing after Harry crawled into A.D.'s lap; is old Albus even aware of the tradition?
RaineHaruto chapter 23 . 9/12/2011
Did Harry try to apparate but ending up splinching himself? :P
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »