Reviews for Are You My Daddy?
Let The Right One In chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
Brilliant
goldentree chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
Hi,

great chapter. Harry is quite intelligent :) I would not have guessed that Albus and Min-min are together. I'm happy that Harry heard that Severus was sorry and forgave him. And I'm especially happy that the egg is fine. I'm very interested in Harrys familiar. bye :)
gaarapanda5 chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
wah no not the egg!

wah. i wanted harry to have a pet snake...

and then be in gryffindor }

oh wells...
puffin chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
I can't wait to see what is in the egg. And that part with Albus and Minerva had me rotf because of how hard I was laughing. That was great! Loved it! Can't wait for you to update and please keep up the great work.
Danyl The Mad chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
Oh, O pick me pick me! (jumps up and down in a very undignified manner)

Oh yea the story's nice too, but the suspense over the mythological egg is killing me.

Oh thanks the rapid updates, they are much appreciated. Thanks for the story, it's really good.

Oh and by the way, i like harry revealing Dumbledore's secret, it's nice to see him getting a bit of paypack (unintentional) for leaving him with the Dursley's.
Shiva'sGirl chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
please update soon! brilliant chapter! cannot wait for the next chapter! I love this Harry and my favourite bit:

"But do you like her like her. Like a lot?" LOVED IT!
Fmh chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Thank you for a great start to a story I love him saying "Kay"!
AmandaBurke76 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
great chapter. i look forward to read more soon. please update.
NadaZilch chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Oh no! I hope the egg isn't harmed! Rather strange relationship Harry and Snape have. I hope Harry isn't very confused about Snape's hot-cold attitude. :)
someone chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
great

haa love it

keep writing
LOL-ninjas-stole-my-homework chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Oo! Is it a DRAGON egg?
saphirefox-irl chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
I like this story. Update soon please!
elphaba123 chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Wonderful story so far! Keep at it!
Let The Right One In chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Brilliant
mystery writer5775 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Oh Harry will be so crushed!
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »