Reviews for Are You My Daddy?
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Geez, why's Snape STILL calling Harry a spoilt little brat when obviously Harry's anything but spoiled after Snape spent a few hours watching the Dursley's treat Harry? After everything he saw, and how Harry's acting around him now, he seriously still think he's been spoiled rotten by his relatives in the last three these years since the Potters were attacked?
kittyrunner chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Oh, I really like this! I like how you keep Snape so in character and Harry is so child-like and innocent. It's a beautiful story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
adenoide chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
The Dursley are not the only stupid Severus ia also. Speeke to a young infant Potter instead Harry.
Kyndyll chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Ouch! Snape's going to do something about the burns, right? 'Cause they sound very painful... This is a really good fic, I hope you update soon!
Shiva'sGirl chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
please update soon, looking very forward to the next chapter. very nicely done!
jeevesandwooster chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
This story is great so far. I really love stories like this. You've done a good job with the Dursleys and your manipulative Dumbledore :). I also like the idea of the snake egg. Did you say you needed a beta? I'd be happy to do it...just email me if you want me to.

Wooster
Murgy31 chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
This is such an awesome story!
fightingstoryaddiction chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
please update soon!
TwilightSeekerHP chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Hey! I really like this so far and I really hope that you will update soon! I can't wait to see what Severus does with taking care of Harry!
facinatingsnape chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This was great. Please finish... I definitely want more!
Badbonita chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
So far so good. Poor Severus, manipulated by Dumbledore to check on Potter. *grin*
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Oh Please continue this story it was wonderful!
Blonde-angel1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow really powerful chapter!Its sad to think that poor harry went through all that!sad!Snape to the rescue!cant wait for next chapter
Rill chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I like it how it is now..at least I don't see something you need to change..

I hope to see your next chapter soon...
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
good story so far please update
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 Next »