Reviews for Mine!
DeathDagger chapter 38 . 9/8
This chapter always makes me cry!
yuri606 chapter 26 . 7/7
I understand you finished your story is what happened to inuyasha...
cnpeaches chapter 39 . 4/11
this was a great story. i finished it in two days. talk about long nights of reading a story that was worth every minute. the way you write lemons makes a woman wish she was with sesshy-kun. the plot was original and i liked that. kagome's character was by far the best i have come across. i like the fact that she keeps her independence while adjusting to a new role/challenge in her life. i can understand Sesshy-kun's attitude when it come to showing emotions. i think men are wired to show instead of say what they are feeling unless "pushed" to do the opposite. he's an action kind of guy, but women need to hear the words in order to feel appreciated. i'm glad you had him say "i love you" even if was just btwn the two of them alone with each other. Great story and great writing. this will be one of my faves. c'ya'
Darknessdawns chapter 39 . 11/29/2015
This was a wonderful story. I greatly enjoyed it and found it very well written. You did a wonderful job building the relationship between Kagome and Sesshoumaru. Your original characters were interesting as well. Poor Kagome went through so much in this story, but you captured her character amazingly. Though you did cause me to cry toward the end with her rash actions. Thank the Gods it has a happy ending. I also really enjoyed how you worked your myths into the story.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Nice work keep up the good work
Lib chapter 39 . 5/19/2015
Awesome storie! This is my second time reading it and I still love it.
shautina.palm chapter 39 . 4/26/2015
I loved it from start to finish! Amazing! Great job, keep it up you are awesome!
LoverGirl71793 chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
What's the lullaby in chapter 13? I just love the lyrics. Tried and failed to find it.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/17/2015
Beautiful never expected this outcome love love the story
Cyn chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
you should try "The Black Dog" if u havent read it already. its complete. just read it. thought it was pretty good but felt like something was missing, not sure what tho. its a sessXkag
Nkaura-Ruta-La chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
I thought the wish that Kagome made was going to make Inuyasha a full youkai, and he was the one that was going to die
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 39 . 11/25/2014
This was a great story. I'm happy to have been able to reread it.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/31/2014