Reviews for Without Wings
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Beautiful

I love Poetic Donnie :3
Ozlex chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Very cute story, except I'm a bit confused about how Don knew Karai was up there. :D
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Well-written, concise and thought-provoking - quite a feat with just one chapter. Bravo!
StudyManiac chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I like it. It is sad, but hopeful too. I love the poetry in it, and I really do hope that whatever is troubling you heals. Anyway, its an amazing and wonderfully written fic. ;)
Maximus- Reborn chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Donny is a turtle of many talents... mechanic, ninja, and master of poems. This a good one-shot!
Sensibly Insane chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This is great, really moving. Very poetic, I love it!
emrysmile chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
That was great! Very meaningful and I think that Donatello was a great choice - and yes, he was very poetic! :D

It could have used a little more description but that's really me being picky. ;D

Oh, and the ending? I loved it. I can really hear Donnie saying that he feels trapped but at the same time he believes freedom is only just out of sight but never out of mind.

Truly fantastic!
Alora05 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Aww, it's cute. I don't think it's OOC. Very donnie in fact. Kind of gives you a more in depth look. It's intriguing! I like! Muchos kudos! lol

xx
54Viruses chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
!

Extraordinary! Excellent job!

Kudos to you on your talent!
Turtle Wax chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Oh...wow. This story should win an award for its...its...oh I can't even think of the word. This story was a work of ART. It was so in-depth and thought-provoking, not to mention inspirational, with the whole believe-the-stars-are-there thing. This story was NOT pointless in ANY way. You deserve 5 stars for it.