Reviews for 7 SHADES OF BLUE
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
Great story. Thank you. :)
irishgirl9 chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
I love this story! It was wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed reading each chapter. "Jessie" and "Woody" are adorable together. Love those nicknames I'm so glad that you didn't kill them off. Flack and Angell are my fave CSI: NY couple. You really captured their chemistry well. It was kinda of creepy that while they were making love the killer was standing outside waiting for his chance. Of course he enters the wrong apartment. I hope you never stop write Flack/Angell stories b/c you're so great at it.
marialisa chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
I did...and I'm glad you didn't kill them (after all, what a total waste that would have been)!

Loved the mirroring of the two mens thoughts (even if one is obviously a little 'challenged' in the IQ stakes!). You really do have us believing that you have killed them but then we get the 'muted green (eyes) protest over her own death'

and have Flack and Angell arriving, guns drawn.

Excellent ending!
marialisa chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
Lovely build up and lots and lots of lovely sexual tension at the end. On to the next chapter and to see if you are mean enough to kill them...
Old stuff of Mine chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
It took a cup of coffee and a bottle of coke (not to mention reading the last half of the page about 10 times) to get my brain to figure out what happened, what a cool ending!

Great story (as always),

~Ze'eva
BlkRse chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
It took me all of 2 minutes to figure out the guy with the glasses went to the wrong apartment. And then I laughed for ten minutes straight at his stupidity. Nice job. Thank you for writing.
The Little Corinthian chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Well, that sure wasn't the ending I was expecting either! :0) I'm not sure if I got lost earlier in the chapter (I'll probably go back and re-read it to see where I got confused), but I was really thinking that you had just killed Flack and Angell! Regardless, you certainly got my heart beating faster, which is a sucess in my book :0) Nice job!
SallyJetson chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
I thought it was a fabulous chapter. The the mirroring of the two men on their respective missions cleverly written, and the escasty of the lovemaking viewed through the killer's eyes was such a refreshing change from viewing it through one of the participants' eyes. And I'm not sure how Flack and Angell escaped but I'm so glad they did. A captivating wrapup.
Alexandra Khayman chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
Woman, you got me thinking you had actually killed them right them. It would be really good, indeed.

But this ending was really good. Congratulations to you (fro writing) and marialisa for the encoragement.

More F/A, please?

Love

Alex.

Great job, as always! :)
UltimateOptimist chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
Great ending, this was amazing
UltimateOptimist chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Great chapter! Can't believe there's only one chapter left!
The Little Corinthian chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Oh, cliffie bad! Cliffie very very bad! Which is a round about way of saying this story continues to be awesome, and I can't wait for more! :0)
mbnola chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
You should give this a try more often! Simply stunning, entrancing, exquisite and hauntingly beautiful!
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
Wow! What a chapt! Loved the Fangell scene at the end! Well written and interesting! Looking forward to the next chapt!
katydid13 chapter 6 . 5/14/2008