Reviews for You Found Me
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Aww, that was sweet! :)
M. S. Arora chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I stumbled across this a while ago, but at the time, I didn’t get a chance to read it completely. I was surprised when I saw it bookmarked on my computer just now, so I decided to revisit the piece to refresh my memory – and I’m glad I did! This is skilfully written song-fic. Elizabeth’s loneliness and sorrow were expressed in a beautifully poetic manner, and using close third person only enhanced the effect.

‘“Why what, love?” He ran fingers through her silvery long hair.

She touched him, finger tracing the familiar contours of his face.’ – They’re very tender gestures, and they give us the impression that though Jack and Elizabeth have been apart for many years, they’ve barely managed to forget each other or their adventures. It’s as though the long years apart patched up any distances that may have been present between the two.

I liked the way you’ve used varying sentence structures in this one-shot. Not only do they add to the poetic feel of this piece, but they also make it a comfortable and enjoyable read. I loved the ending:

“Because I want to.” He said again with the same simple-yet-sincere tone he had earlier. “Because you deserve it.” He smirked, and took her hand, and put the phial in it. “Because, you taught me this song once, and it’s high time you live up to it. With me.” – The repetition of ‘because’ worked perfecting, bringing a nice close to this ficlet.

You’ve done a really good job here. Excellent work. :)

MsAurora
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Beautiful story! I loved it!
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Aww, that was so sweet. :3 I really loved it, and that art was amazing.

Ice
EdwardIsMyLover chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
loved it competly. It was very good. I'm not good at reviews but i thought it was very sweet. I love how he never changed.
beautiful-mistakez chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
GORGEOUS!
pearlseed chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Well, slap me thrice &...You done well, piratista-your story moves right along. Good transitions. You made good voices of the beloveds, if I can hear them I can see the story. You made nice balance in what you wrote and how you wrote it. Stories about the beloveds are always welcome if they are thought out and intriguing-you are on it and thank you very much for the hard work.
hellooctober chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This is really good! I know it's really a oneshot since it's a songfic, but I think it is definitely worth continuing with if you would feel inclined to do so. Very very good!
spikeismyvampirelover chapter 1 . 2/24/2008