Reviews for A Holiday Affair
melissamax22 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
LOVED IT MAKE A SERIES OF ONE SHOTS FOR THIS ONE PLEASE X
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
this was a very cute story! i ahve never seen one with steph and finn..wow interesting would love to hear more of this! or what Rory had on! :))
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
ahhhhhhhhh i love it! and i love how they were all friends and not with Logan but with her! this story made me laugh out loud soo many times! and i love how it was just a series of work emails! LOVES IT!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
OMG is all I can say! i am actually speechless...holy toldeo! LOL I liked it even tho i shouldnt LOL
KimberlyKaos chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Omg, that was freaking HILLARIOUS! I'm sitting here, with my family watching tv, and I'm dieing laughing! I totally love it! Kudos to you! :-)
Concerned Illusive Reader chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
What is happening with Illusive? Can you post something at fan forum so we know? Thanks.
ggfan01 chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
wonderful!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
Wow that was funny, cute, and hot can't wait for the next one.
fox24 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Happy Belated Valentines Day. I love these holiday stories this one was one of my favorites. I always wanted to read a well written story where Rory and Logan have humorous interuptions when they are trying to get intimate good job.
monique89 chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
great story :) this is definitely my favourite chapter, the thanksgiving one...
AminalLuv chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
You have no idea how excited I was to see this from you. I didn't think you were writing fanfic anymore,so this just made my day. I can only imagine Logan's and ROry's frustration all day becaus I was frustrated at all the interruptions. Finn and Colin had me laughing outloud as always and I loved when Stephanie joined Rory's side in the vegetable debate. Thanks for the fluffy goodness.
iwannabegilmore chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
good job please contineu
JJsMommy27 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
loved this one shot keep up the good work and hopefully there is more from where this came from
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I am not even sure what to say except that I LOVE your fanfics, and the way you write RL is definitely one of my fave. This is all kinds of amazing, loved the fact they tried all day and then by the end of the day they were just too tired. 3 This is beyond amazing and made my night before going to bed.

Happy Valentine's day!