Reviews for A Holiday Affair
kitty j chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Angels,

Your brightness is ... I am without words. You had me laughing out loud in public. This was delightful.

kitty j
kitty j chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Angels,

You are adored for your darkness. This is really hot - I wanted to use amazing or fabulous - but face it honey, it's really hot. The end is really sad, like loss, but not death. Hopefully you are out there still writing somewhere.

kitty j
lauramelinda chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I loved both of these! Is there more?

The first one was seductive and passionate and I was laughing so hard in the second one. Fantastic!
me chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
tee hee! I like these!
gilmorefan09 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
I love this chapter! When it started out with the e-mail style writing, I didn't think I'd like it, but it was actually really good!
SassyAni chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Great story! However, I hate the ending. I still firmly believe that those two belong together. I like your writing style!
SassyAni chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
This is wonderful! And hilarious! I love how you write everything in emails! I definitely think this is showing a side of Rory that only comes out rarely. Please update soon!
Rayc Petite chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Ah... I was hoping I had another one after the first one, but I read the email one on .

I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED the first one!

Great, spectacular, I wouldn't have changed a thing about it.

I especially loved the ending-I didn't see the boyfriend (fiance, date, friend with benefit, husband, etc?) thing coming.

And I'm glad that you didn't clasify him, either.

It was amazing.

I hope you write like that-the frivilous, self-obsorbed, Gossip Girl style-more often.

That's why this goes on my favorite list.

:D

Oh, and I liked the second one, too.

The format was refreshing and it made me laugh.

Very good, update with another very, very soon.

:D
SFlove chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
i absolutely love this chapter. props to trying out this style of writing. i love the books written in this format by meg cabot. if you haven't yet you should read her other books The Boy Next Door and Boy Meets Girl. but seriously...you did an amazing job. i can imagine it's not very easy to do this style but you pulled it off so well. can't wait for the next one!
irishgirl837 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
that was to much lmao

loved it.

another holiday soon would be oober cute )
Diana chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Made me laugh out loud. Clever and unlike anything else on the site...wonderful imagaination, wonderful story. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
halfadash chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
This was an amazing one shot. i absolutely love the idea of them all being in e-mails, and you kept it really light and funny. i can't wait for your next installment.
journeyghlover chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
wow different I really enjoyed it, I however wished there was the actual party to read about and not just in email, would have been nice nevertheless wonderful
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
LMFAO, I loved this chapter and cannot wait to read more! Please continuie soon!
annonymous chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
great story! i loved both of the one-shots, especially the second! Keep up the good work!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »