Reviews for A Holiday Affair
aliaslover14 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
This is fabulous! Please continue it, please!
Westcoastlover08 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I am two kinds of confused. I thought Mitchum knew Rory? but in the e-mails it made it seem like he didn't? Same with logan... PLEASE HELP ME! haahh and is Marty the Naked Guy marty? Help! lol
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
update soon
ACE732 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I loved it! I was so glad to see you updated this. I loved the format. I had a similar idea in my head but now you've written it, I don't have to. So thanks, my mind is grateful. lol. I think you deserve major plaudits for trying something different and you managed to make me laugh, although Finn always cracks me up. So it wouldn't be hard.

I always love your writing and I look forward to reading anything else you come up with. Julie.
wickedlover87 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
OMG I haven't laughed that hard in a while! that was so great! thank you for making my evening so much better! haha. great job with your chapters. can't wait to see what else you have
girlygirl1212 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Its was damn straight hilarious... I have to admit some parts weren't as intersting as others but the story in general was amazing... The style is a bit different but its not bad... though I have to admit if I saw this format in other authors writing (with an exeption of a few) I probably wouldn't give the story another look... I hope you update soon... looking forward to another holiday...
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
cant wait for more!
bananaslugg chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
hahahahahhaha, i really really liked that chapter :)
ggfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Wonderfully written! Can't wait to read more holiday fics!
Kimmy chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
HOT and amazing.

Well done!
thebuzz1919 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wow.

That was insanely good.

I can completely see that happening to Rory in the future.

I really loved this, and can't wait to read what else you write.
smartprettyawkward chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Loved it! Who doesn't like a good holiday fic? The idea of a masquerade ball is very creative, it brings out the secret lives of the society set. I liked the ending although my little Rogan heart wanted them together, I think it's fitting.

"They were all desperate to make it through life without falling; without letting people see their fears, their hopes, or their regrets. They were all fighting to keep people from seeing beneath their masks. Every day is another masquerade." Amazing, really!
claireheart chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
wow that was amazing! I was hoping they'd be together in the end though I guess it was not meant to be. emotionally sad but still amazingly written. you're a great writer I've always loved your style. Can't wait for your next post. :)
lexhuntzberger chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Dah! I knew it! I so knew it! I so knew she had a fiancee/boyfriend/other lover and I loved it! Ah... great job! It was soo good :] I can't wait for the next holiday :]
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 2/25/2008