Reviews for A Holiday Affair
smartprettyawkward chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Loved it! Who doesn't like a good holiday fic? The idea of a masquerade ball is very creative, it brings out the secret lives of the society set. I liked the ending although my little Rogan heart wanted them together, I think it's fitting.

"They were all desperate to make it through life without falling; without letting people see their fears, their hopes, or their regrets. They were all fighting to keep people from seeing beneath their masks. Every day is another masquerade." Amazing, really!
claireheart chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
wow that was amazing! I was hoping they'd be together in the end though I guess it was not meant to be. emotionally sad but still amazingly written. you're a great writer I've always loved your style. Can't wait for your next post. :)
lexhuntzberger chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Dah! I knew it! I so knew it! I so knew she had a fiancee/boyfriend/other lover and I loved it! Ah... great job! It was soo good :] I can't wait for the next holiday :]
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Great
ABOVEandBEYOND chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
i'm usually not big on unblissfully happy rogan endings, but this was really great! and you didn't even make nathan sound like a jerk, even though he's kinda the "other man" in terms of rogans.

great writing and emotional too.
Ali chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow! That was amazing! Rory and Logan were so different. I'm a little sad they didn't end up together in the end, but that was really well written!
irishgirl837 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
CAN I JUST SAY THIS WAS AMAZING. REALLY GOSSIP GIRL/GENERAL HOSPITAL-ISH (TWO OF MY OTHER FAV. SHOWS)

A Different Rory, but I really liked the Logan & Rory stuff; of course, it would be better if they were together and not separate. Well, I can't say that Rory isn't really a cheater after the whole Dean/Lindsay drama, but I can't say that I'm not shocked. She's engaged nonetheless...SO GOOD!
Deathstar1853 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
amazingly written. i am shocked that rory would ever do something like that, but it was an excellent turn of events to find that she had a fiance, very surprising. i look forward to the next oneshot.
Iamlorelei chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
WOWZERS! Very well written, the emotion, the scene, the angst and longing and seeming resignation to a life substandard to her early expectations, but feesible nonetheless. I like this AU Rory...if only this had been their new beginning instead of the ending. So sad. How can a sex scene like that be sad? Because the love is lost. Excellent.
PolkaDot88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow! Fabulous! Encore!
ashleyluvsmatt chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Really all i can say is WOW! This was a great fic. it was very well written. You have talent. keep up the good work and i hope to see more of your work soon.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
that was their closure! damn it! but that was sad. I mean HOT but it was sad that it was over - :( GReat job!
girlygirl1212 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
this is really good and really au.. i love au's... she's so different... i love the changes in rory... its not that cheating on her fiance is good but i like that new vibe in her... but of course i would have prefer her staying with logan...:) the what could have is good... it makes me wonder... what if i said no...
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4