Reviews for A Holiday Affair
ABOVEandBEYOND chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
i'm usually not big on unblissfully happy rogan endings, but this was really great! and you didn't even make nathan sound like a jerk, even though he's kinda the "other man" in terms of rogans.

great writing and emotional too.
Ali chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow! That was amazing! Rory and Logan were so different. I'm a little sad they didn't end up together in the end, but that was really well written!
irishgirl837 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
CAN I JUST SAY THIS WAS AMAZING. REALLY GOSSIP GIRL/GENERAL HOSPITAL-ISH (TWO OF MY OTHER FAV. SHOWS)

A Different Rory, but I really liked the Logan & Rory stuff; of course, it would be better if they were together and not separate. Well, I can't say that Rory isn't really a cheater after the whole Dean/Lindsay drama, but I can't say that I'm not shocked. She's engaged nonetheless...SO GOOD!
halfadash chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
amazingly written. i am shocked that rory would ever do something like that, but it was an excellent turn of events to find that she had a fiance, very surprising. i look forward to the next oneshot.
Iamlorelei chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
WOWZERS! Very well written, the emotion, the scene, the angst and longing and seeming resignation to a life substandard to her early expectations, but feesible nonetheless. I like this AU Rory...if only this had been their new beginning instead of the ending. So sad. How can a sex scene like that be sad? Because the love is lost. Excellent.
Puca chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow! Fabulous! Encore!
ashleyluvsmatt chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Really all i can say is WOW! This was a great fic. it was very well written. You have talent. keep up the good work and i hope to see more of your work soon.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
that was their closure! damn it! but that was sad. I mean HOT but it was sad that it was over - :( GReat job!
girlygirl1212 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
this is really good and really au.. i love au's... she's so different... i love the changes in rory... its not that cheating on her fiance is good but i like that new vibe in her... but of course i would have prefer her staying with logan...:) the what could have is good... it makes me wonder... what if i said no...
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4