Reviews for Moving Forward Series Part 03 New Beginnings
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 44 . 7/16/2011
love this series and now that you have the opportunity to update I feel the need to re-read all the earlier stories...anxious to get started and remember again why I loved the Ninth Doctor and Rose so much.
ValaEnVash chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
i love the way you portray jack. he's one of my absolute favorite people.
Adalia Greyson chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
Oh my I must say I'm simply in love with this story. The interaction between the Tradis and the Doctor is just plain brilliant.

I being a suicide survivor truly appreciate the care that you obviously took with the prologue.

To think of what it must have taken you, what it would have taken me, to write that makes it all the more commendable. You relate in a down to earth, straight forward and considerate manner what many people go through. I think that it will help anyone that reads it understand things better.

I truly hope you continue this story as i have become slightly addicted to it, nine is my favorite, what can i say. hehehe

Love the writing style please keep up the fantastic work.

Adalia Grayson
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 44 . 11/14/2009
I am so sorry to hear about that. Really don't see how you can write at all. Again sorry

snapeygirl chapter 44 . 11/14/2009
You have my sincere condolences. Update when the Muse returns.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 43 . 7/26/2009
intresting liked it always trouble that jack

MythStar Black Dragon chapter 42 . 6/20/2009
how cute of them well him to still want to pleasure himself after what he did

123-321 chapter 42 . 6/20/2009
aww _ cute chapter
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 41 . 6/15/2009
you go doc you show him who is boss

123-321 chapter 41 . 6/13/2009
::waves:: hi _

great story thus far! can't wait to read more!
123-321 chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
EVIL ship! how we love her!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 40 . 6/10/2009
you go get him doctor

MythStar Black Dragon chapter 39 . 5/29/2009
Go get him doctor make him wish he never laid eyes on rose. Hehehe. But that was a big thing for he to temm him. Hopefully some day they will know each others every secret and make each othe better. Thanks for the shout out.

MythStar Black Dragon chapter 38 . 5/27/2009
giving him something to feel is better then having nothing

MythStar Black Dragon chapter 37 . 5/27/2009
whoa loved it poor doctor such heartbreak