Reviews for Bright Skies
spiritofthecrane chapter 97 . 5/27/2013
I honestly couldn't stop reading. I hope you update this story soon. Plz?
Maki-P chapter 97 . 11/16/2012
Ah! Finally done! And now I have to read another story set in the same Universe that abuses me. Wonderful.
Bright Skies is so painfully awesome. Is "A Darker Shade of Red" gonna hurt this much? If so I want to know to re-read Of Love and Bunnies first (Of Love and Bunnies makes me happy; it has Hamsters, and lacks gross nepotism).
Maki-P chapter 94 . 11/16/2012
Did I mentioned that I hate Bridge/Anyone? Because I do, I hate it a lot. In my mind Bridge is asexual so pairing him up with anybody is just not right. I tried to read a Bridge/Z once and it made my stomach all knotty.
Seriously, why people need everybody to have sex? Some people are fine without sex, it's Normal
Maki-P chapter 92 . 11/16/2012
Aha! I knew you wouldn't have the guts to make a Ranger Team evil! I just knew it! You have a soft heart (I don't, in my reality the A-squad was not only evil, but had been collaborating with Grumm for years mwahaha).

But what I really wanted to comment about was the fact that you were this close to make the Legendary War! Almost every ranger, and you even found a neat solution for the Rangers who had more than one power! It's beautiful.
Maki-P chapter 71 . 11/15/2012
Wait, wait, wait! Sophie is a human (well sorta)...? But... but... the point of Sophie was that artificial life was as valid as real life... and... and... and...
Oh, never mind. And, you know what? I changed my mind, this relationship isn't dysfunctional, it's abusive. Your fic wants to destroy me, and I'm letting it because she's so good. (Speaking of Destroy, what's the deal with that? This isn't a kids show, you can say "Die")
Maki-P chapter 70 . 11/15/2012
My god, this Fic and I have the worst Love-Hate relationship, we're just like Eric and Wes! We can't stand each other, but we can't be apart either.
This story has some crazy or stupid ideas (homosexual reproduction, all the rangers in SPD, Wes and Eric being soulmates), ships that make no sense (Jason/Taylor, Conner/Ethan, Aisha/Zach, Bridge/Anybody), and headcanons that are just weird (Zofren, Sky and Z being childhood best friends). Not to mention it commits the unspeakable crime of not killing Sky's dad. All of that WITHOUT a warning. On the other hand, it's an absolutely amazing story; full of awesome characters, connections and scenes (my favorite bits have to be little Z apologizing to Sky for outing him and the thing with the Zords; and it must be said, the Carsons are adorable).
At this point I have come to accept the AUness of the story and, one point, even wish I could hit Eric with a flowerpot until he and Wes were together again; but I'm still not happy. I'm just not happy, because it feels wrong (and yet So right... ahhhhhhhhhh)
mudkiprox chapter 97 . 6/12/2012
Words do not describe how wonderful this story is. I absolutely adored it! Even if it took me three days to read it and sucked up all my spare time! It was great how you combined te humor of power rangers with the dark parts not in the show. Overall I loved this story and will probably never be able to read PR fanfiction again!
WWMTgirl chapter 88 . 5/15/2012
How did Conner and Ethan get together in your verse? Loved the new spin on the time-travel episode.
Rebel Paisley chapter 97 . 3/8/2012
I put off reviewing this because I wasn’t sure what to say, so I figured, why not go with the basics.

Thank you for writing this. Thank you for making me want to write. For providing us with something that is not only thought provoking, but inspiring, massive but simple and just plain great, which doesn’t really do this story justice at all but well, there it is.

Thanks for creating this universe. And thank you for sharing it.
WWMTgirl chapter 94 . 3/5/2012
I love this story! It's got great characterization.

I'm kind of curious about how TJ reacted when he realized that he just saved his son from being lost in space. And how Jack reacted to meeting his father. Any hopes of you showing that?
ValkyrieNyght chapter 97 . 1/22/2012
Okay, so I know that I am way Way WAY behind the curve ball here. Truth be told, the sheer size of Bright Skies was enough to intimidate me into not reading it. And then I had a spare afternoon...and nine hours and 81 chapters later I finally called it a day and promptly started berating myself for being an idiot for putting this off for so long.

This is truly a work of art Akume. If there was a hall of fame for fanfic, Bright Skies would be in it. Thank you so very much for creating this, and thank you even more for sharing.

Hearts and Halos

ValkyrieNyght
Anima Rhal chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
hi
CelestialSummers chapter 96 . 8/16/2011
Hey again! How stupid is It that you can't review the same chapter twice? That's why I'm reviewing on this chapter lol. I was just wondering if this story is complete or if there would be updates?
CelestialSummers chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Hey I've been a fan of thi story for a long time and I am re-reading it now. At the beginning if this chapter you have an authors note that mentions something about a movie? What movie is that?
inc4ssum chapter 97 . 1/10/2011
Hun, I would like to thank you for writing this epic of a tale. Although it was constantly making stay up way later then I should, because I just HAD to know what happened next. But now that I have finished, I will most likely still be up and terribly bored.

This is one of the better fictions I have read in a long while.

I wish to thank you again for the excellent (if not sleep depriving!) story!

N4