Reviews for Thursday Nights with Nate
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Still a great read post-series finale in 2013! :)
Polluting My Soul chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I never read a story all the way through without reviewing so here it is! Believe this or not, I've only started watching Gossip Girl as of two days ago. Haha. As a favor to a friend I went out and bought the first season (I may or may not have written the show off very easily...) and I'm pretty much in love with everyone. Crazy, I know. Anyhow! I wanted to see if I could find a good Nate/Jenny fic and looks like I did. I enjoyed it immensely. :) Thanks for sharing!

-PMS
sorryguyssssssss chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
that story was awesome

I love N/J n that was perfect!
Diabolikkal.Rapture chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love Jenny and Nate and this story is just so cute. You don't realy see that many JN stories and I'm glad you wrote it. I wish it wasn't a one shot but I guess I can live.
babyxbxgurl chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
OMG! I love this! I love it when relationships go slow, and their relationship went slow! Thank god! and it's true, she still has Nate, that's all you really need! Amazing story!
Abby chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I loved it! Please make another chapter
Awakened Soul chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
this is really good u should write more nate/ jenny stories
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
very nice! I love the plot, and I can't wait to see what happens!
dstined4gr8ness chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I loved this...C/B is like my addiction, but N/J is quickly becoming my guilty pleasure :)
wrenbailey chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I really liked this, I am a big Nate/Jenny fan so thanks for a good story.
dncr4eva5678 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
hey

this is rly good! good job!

i was just wondering if there is gonna be a sequel or next chapter...if there isnt then yea i understand why

thx
jadecullens22 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
O! I really like this story! Especially the pairing. It's hard to find a decent Nate/Jenny pairing. The only thing that I'm not crazy about is how it's in third-person. But to each his/her own!
BrunetteDramaQueen chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This is pretty good. My eyes were glued onto every word. :) My upcoming JN story has some points alike. I really liked this!
ConverseChickie chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i really liked it!
Fotini chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
i love i think there should be more. even though i know u said it was one shot.