Reviews for Babyfied
P.J chapter 17 . 11/17/2017
blasterdog chapter 17 . 11/7/2017
Nice story
Sumire chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
Yuck Guy in a speedo, something my mind cant handle
Olympus Geek chapter 11 . 2/25/2017
The way kakashi acted with kisame is like the same way I am everyday
Olympus Geek chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
Kakashi is MESSED UP how everything worse than my baby cousin and that's not a good thing
Haktap chapter 17 . 11/4/2016
I so loved this story it made me cry at the end when they became the sannin because I am emotional and i knew this was going to happen i just love this story so much this one of the best fanfics i have ever read on sasusaku and if you are reading this pls subscribe to my channel SasuSaku Forever but there are alot of youtubers that has that name so just type in the search place SasuSaku Forever 5 facts about me and thanks if you will subscribe amd again best fanfic ever!
Animalluver AJ chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
I love the way you portray the characters, especially Neji. People often focus on his superiority complex or his clan, I love that you portrayed his morals rather than his stance in life.
Umzoia chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
Anyways I loved the story keep up the good work.
Umzoia chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
(*dying of laughter*)
"Aim what?"
EternalCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Your fanfiction deserves a zillion reviews 3 It's my favourite! I read it the first time when I was 14, and now I'm 20 and I still LOVE it. I am so glad Itachi lives and he and Sasuke patch up things. I really hope you write more stuff like this because it seems like you're MIA.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
No please! No more speedos! That will haunt my brain forever.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
Hmm... I'm not so sure he's NOT gay... But whatevs!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
Really? Both? I would've thought Sasuke...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
God if I were there, that little perv Kakashi would've been dead a long time ago.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Kakashi, dude! That's just... Dude!