Reviews for Babyfied
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 17 . 7/6
IT'S BEAUTIFUL OMG

and I'm so happy itachi is a good guy in this fic (not to mention he's ALIVE) :')
MOOOORE PLZ MORE add anoter chapter, atleast 1 plz, your story was of the best stories gor SasuSaku ever! I wish it ended like this...
Tiger Priestess chapter 5 . 2/1
To Anon,

I know Shikamaru is with Temari, and I've never really had a favorite Shikamaru pair and Ino has been my pairing before Kishi revealed the canon ships. All those past stories will remain ShikaIno. Any future fics will remain true to the canon. Just so you know.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/1
I can't read this happily knowing that you mad ino dating shikamaru. After all, shikamatu and temari are canon and I really do ship them. But I can't blame you when u made this fic in 2007 and shikatema is cannon right now in 2015. Obviously you didn't know.
Bruce! Of course!
Mr pancake man chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
Omg that was the best sasusaku fanfic ever!
Sasusaku for life
Li chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Your story is one of the best fanfictions i have read; the plot is well paced and the characters are believable and stick nicely to their original personalities. Good job
Lyonsgirl chapter 17 . 4/5/2015
Awesome story! I liked how you did ups and down as well as told us what they really felt and why they didn't act on it. It was a great story!
sasusaku chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
Totally loved it! I liked it how you didn't make it so long and too short either. Point 1 for not making it a total OCC. You should have mentioned why Naruto had punched Sasuke when they had a talk in the kitchen. It was probably that Sasuke said he'd confess to aside loved it!
Yuyake no Okami chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Love it!
toya chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
itachi
Anonymous chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
AMAZING! I loved the story with its sense of humor and romance. One of my favorites by far! \(0)/
Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
So sweet... This chapter almost made me cry