Reviews for War Changed People
Loved it!
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Absolutely loved this :)
D.Bunnie chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I liked this story. My only small criticism is that you start the story off with Ron Weasley's death but then you have Hermione worrying about whether or not Harry, Ron or Molly are going to walk in on she and Severus...did you forget that you'd killed him off? Just Curious... :-D

Keep writing...I'll keep reading!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aww! Love it!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
swimswimaway chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
i absolutely LOVED it! please continue! that was amazing. You're an excellent writer.
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
omg please update soon
Nea Syzitisi chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Encore!
Kittic chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I loved it! Absolutely amazing, your writing talent is on par with the greats. Don't worry about its length, it was just exquisite!

:o)Katie
Megara1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Hi !

When I read there won't be an happy ending, I was so surprised !

But then I totally adore all your Hermione/Snape story, and in that chapter, apart from the very begining, it's a real pleasure and a real love to read it !

I think you should really post the suit, cause if you didn't write the last sentence it could be a one-shot, but not now...and I want to know who will die ?

More please

Megara

PS : but if you write more drama, could you please add a fluff chapter of " A Twisted Hearts Lover " Thanks
Marble Meadow chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This was really, really fantastic. The line that you kept repeating, War changes people, or something to that effect was awesome. It would have been amazing for that to be the last line of this chapter...but that's being nitpicky. A few grammatical errors jumped out at me... you used the word "to" instead of "too" many times. Just pointing it out so maybe you can fix it in the future.

The sex scene was really well done. I've read a lot of sex scenes with our duo and this was one of the better ones. You really captured the intimacy of the act and made it hot without being trashy. They really were loving one another here.

Although I would definitely read another chapter...I think this can also stand alone as a one shot. If you don't mind, I'd like to pimp this story on WIKTT if you haven't already. It's really good.