Reviews for Observations
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Wonderful piece, Serena is especially good here and Chuck is amazing with his caring for Blair. The line where the teacher could not understand how well-mannered Blair Waldorf had befriended the trouble-maker Chuck Bass made me smile at Blair's ability not to let the adults see her devious side even in such tender age.
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I just re-read this story for the third or fourth time. I love it.

Sharks and Lifeguards does sound like the best game ever.

Chuck noticing.

Serena noticing that he sees Blair.

A happy ending.

What more could I want?
Strawbxoxo chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Sharks and lifeguards is Brill and the fact that you managed to reel CB into the game makes me all the more happier :D lovely os hun xo
tallyho chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
i like it
AllTimeLow23 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Amazing story! I loved it! Chuck and Blair are my favorite couple!

Oh, and who doesn't love Sharks and Lifeguards? haha :)
Courtney Belle chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
SO. CUTE. Those are the only words I have.
Brookebynature chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I still don't understand how you play sharks and lifeguards, but who cares? I loved this, great cos it wasn't too fluffy :)

I got half an hour so more time to read more of your stuff!

x
Alicia Jo chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
So I never review but this story left such a big grin on my face I just had to let you know.

If only this happened! Loved it and I think you got Chuck pretty gosh darn well.

PS Sharks and Lifeguards truly is the best game ever.
ooo a jellybean chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
OMG that was an AWESOME story! you maybe could have put some sort of date indication though...other than that, i like the ice cream part at the end
Midori Tsusuki chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I loved that game when I was a kid!

It was just plain great!

I also loved Chuck in this one-shot.

His actions were just so dang cute.
No One Reads Bad Fanfics chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This was so cute, it's CB w/ smart S, we don't see that too often these days. And BTW, "Sharks and Lifeguards" is kickin'. I used to play that all the time, one time we played it in my freshman year P.E. class. It was hilarious.
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh, that was adorable. I love how it was serious, but still you lightened it up with some funnier lines. Like the 'hey, how come you have more ice cream than us' thing. that was great.
bex81385 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Oh i absolutely loved this.. it was soo adorable.. Blair handing her the carton of ice cream at the end was priceless... plus i really liked the part where Chuck snatched his phone back from the skank and called Blair back... love it...
C Waldorf chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I love it! Blair and Chuck are so sweet and I love how Serena saw how Chuck liked Blair ever since they were kids! Hope to read more stories from you.
sheldane chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
i love all you story's their sweet and funny!

update morre i cant wait