Reviews for Harry and the Stubborn Old Headmaster
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 8/12
Stories like this make me wish I could give ratings out and that I could give you negative stars for posting such a waste of the English language.

The plot is thinner than my budget, the setup relies too heavily on inane contrivances, and you don't win any points for your use of bashing, either. Seriously, if you can't write without resorting to reducing characters to caricatures, DON'T WRITE.
Hmmm...I think dumbles should also have had to pay Harry a huge fine, making him even richer than he already is...
Haha poor sev... Lol I hope Harry calls him dog father once!
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 2/28
Why is an 70 year old man begging to be friends with a first grader that sends creeper vibes
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 2/28
Okay the logic in this is all wrong if he wants harry to worship him he should be supporting minnie overboard by sending him back he is garantee that the kid hates him. It's illogical and unrealistic
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 2/28
fianally they are acting like real responsible adults
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 2/28
What kind of teacher know a kid is abused and make go back there without doing anything to help. They are magical beings who are listening to an idiot
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 2/28
IT bugs me that he keeps forgetting that harry is lily kid too
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
96kagomine chapter 41 . 11/2/2014
Awesome! And I noticed the titles for each chapter, you're creative I'll give you that and more.
Thank You!
MrsH chapter 41 . 8/17/2014
Thank you for the interesting and unusual story. Quite enjoyable!
WhenTheSunRiseSets chapter 32 . 6/5/2014
This should be on healer Pomfrey cuz harry is sick so much.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
When does The SoaB (Son of a B####) Dumbles die? HE DESERVES IT.
And yes, I am the same person with the skin-him-alive-then-burn-him-and-heal-him-then-impale-him-with-iron-spikes thing, and I stand by with what I said. (I already have the knife and the blow torch, just need to find an iron sword...)
Dr. IlI AlexR chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
God Damn it, Dumbledore! Now I really will skin him alive, but not puncture any veins or arteries, causing immense pain, then I will burn him alive, and then tend to him so he doesn't die, but still leave him in a large amount of pain, and do it over and over and over again until I get tired of his presence a impale him with red hot, three foot long, iron spikes, first one through his right foot, then his left, then both his shins in this way: -l-l-, and then both his arms will be treated as such:
-*-, and then one into his appendix, and then one to the right shoulder, another one to the left [shoulder], and then I will dislocate/sprain/break the following joints/bones: collar bone, shoulders, elbows, every bone in his good for nothing body minus the crainium (Skull), his ancles and wrists, then hire Dr. Three (see Anthony Horowitz's "Scorpia Rising", F Hor in the American Library System, where Alex Rider is tourtured! Ya! thpppp..) as the 'mentor' for his dark ways, then I will let him almost drown in salt, be burned again, fall 20 feet, be crushed by ALMOST unbearable weight, and then when he is on Death's Door-step, I'll zap him with 200,000 mega watts of electricity, and if he survives, ehh, I'll leave him to die, suffering, screaming in agonny BWAHAHAHA! Ahem... *akward coughing* that went well.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
da dun da dun da dun,dadadadun, da dun, da dun da dun da dun, do do dododododo, do do dodododo, do do dododododo, do do dododo do.
TOO MANY EXPRESSOS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA! I blame Google Chrome for this terrible thing! nice story, by the way. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH! BURN OLD DUMBLEDORE ALIVE! And good fuckin' ridens, I say. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Down Goes Another One, McFly.
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »