Reviews for Harry and the Stubborn Old Headmaster
When does The SoaB (Son of a B####) Dumbles die? HE DESERVES IT.
And yes, I am the same person with the skin-him-alive-then-burn-him-and-heal-him-then-impale-him-with-iron-spikes thing, and I stand by with what I said. (I already have the knife and the blow torch, just need to find an iron sword...)
Dr. IlI AlexR chapter 10 . 2/17
God Damn it, Dumbledore! Now I really will skin him alive, but not puncture any veins or arteries, causing immense pain, then I will burn him alive, and then tend to him so he doesn't die, but still leave him in a large amount of pain, and do it over and over and over again until I get tired of his presence a impale him with red hot, three foot long, iron spikes, first one through his right foot, then his left, then both his shins in this way: -l-l-, and then both his arms will be treated as such:
-*-, and then one into his appendix, and then one to the right shoulder, another one to the left [shoulder], and then I will dislocate/sprain/break the following joints/bones: collar bone, shoulders, elbows, every bone in his good for nothing body minus the crainium (Skull), his ancles and wrists, then hire Dr. Three (see Anthony Horowitz's "Scorpia Rising", F Hor in the American Library System, where Alex Rider is tourtured! Ya! thpppp..) as the 'mentor' for his dark ways, then I will let him almost drown in salt, be burned again, fall 20 feet, be crushed by ALMOST unbearable weight, and then when he is on Death's Door-step, I'll zap him with 200,000 mega watts of electricity, and if he survives, ehh, I'll leave him to die, suffering, screaming in agonny BWAHAHAHA! Ahem... *akward coughing* that went well.
da dun da dun da dun,dadadadun, da dun, da dun da dun da dun, do do dododododo, do do dodododo, do do dododododo, do do dododo do.
TOO MANY EXPRESSOS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA! I blame Google Chrome for this terrible thing! nice story, by the way. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH! BURN OLD DUMBLEDORE ALIVE! And good fuckin' ridens, I say. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Down Goes Another One, McFly.
LoveUriah101 chapter 29 . 2/11
I feel like this is very out of place. Why is Harry talking to his kids? I would look it over if I were you. If it is correct please PM me (LoveUriah101) and explain cuz I'm confused.
ruth hammond chapter 4 . 1/28
Gotch ya old man...
loved this chapter, its one of the you have to live with the mess you created.
Free Siri chapter 2 . 1/24
Your chapter titles tell an intriguing story.
Kaya70 chapter 41 . 9/23/2013
I have read this story more than once love it
kat callan chapter 41 . 9/1/2013
This was epic! Loved it greatly:)
TryingNotToFall chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
YOUR TITLES!
12reader chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
*victory dance for the brave teachers* Ha! Take that you old coot! I love what you did with this chapter! They warned him, after all but I'm mad at Severus, even after everything that he knows about Harry's home life! Hopefully, he'll get better about it.
littleme36 chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
今晩は!
I'm really enjoying this story :) Aaaand I can count it as educational, since I'm currently studying Japanese, so I'm enjoying reading (or trying to read) all your line-breaks!
ハリーがかわいいね。
kristalee.keeling chapter 41 . 3/25/2013
THis was a brilliant story. I really enjoyed reading it
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 41 . 2/4/2013
Thumbs up on this one!
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 41 . 1/30/2013
Great story I love it! It is fanasically planned an has a great plot I absolutely live it :D
staretoile chapter 41 . 1/1/2013
Hello teddylonglong,

this story about the old stubborn headmaster is so great. It is so cute how Minerva is adopting
Harry. I liked to read how Severus changes from his grumpy self to a loving father. Little Felix
is so cute. How Harry is a good big brother!

Great story!