Reviews for Harry and the Stubborn Old Headmaster
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 7/22
ok I will thank you
leongmingyu chapter 1 . 6/22
I preferred your teddylonglong nick. More catchy. Seems that we have different views. Such a trauma to find a "completed" story that is not completed. Why not delete this account altogether then not waste our time?!
skyesmommy chapter 1 . 4/11
When will you repost the rest of this story
mas mas
Umm this story isn't even a fucking story.
Maria chapter 1 . 3/26
Hello,
I was reading it and now I cannot find it anywhere!
Could you please put it back?
Thank you.
Ruby Moon-Snape chapter 2 . 3/27
I love your story! I can't wait to see where this one goes!
LilyPotterFan chapter 12 . 2/16
I noticed the chapter titles and how they make a sentence. Cool! I haven't read the entire story (still on Chapter 12, LOL!) but I have read some of your other fanfictions so I'm positive that this is gonna be good. Plz keep publishing more Harry Potter fanfiction because I love your ideas! :) Smile
I love this story! It's so cute! Im smiling right now. A lot. Oh and I wonder how many people have figured out your clever little story... Heheheheheh...

-MythsMagic

P.S: No, why would you think I was evil? (Insane giggling)
P.P.S: no, no, I'm completely sane, no need to- NO, PLEASE DONT TAKE ME AWAY! (The sound of sirens are heard)
The next day, Myths-Magic was found to have escaped from her cell and the public is warned that she is most probably plotting revenge...
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Stories like this make me wish I could give ratings out and that I could give you negative stars for posting such a waste of the English language.

The plot is thinner than my budget, the setup relies too heavily on inane contrivances, and you don't win any points for your use of bashing, either. Seriously, if you can't write without resorting to reducing characters to caricatures, DON'T WRITE.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
Hmmm...I think dumbles should also have had to pay Harry a huge fine, making him even richer than he already is...
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
Haha poor sev... Lol I hope Harry calls him dog father once!
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
Why is an 70 year old man begging to be friends with a first grader that sends creeper vibes
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
Okay the logic in this is all wrong if he wants harry to worship him he should be supporting minnie overboard by sending him back he is garantee that the kid hates him. It's illogical and unrealistic
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
fianally they are acting like real responsible adults
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »