Reviews for Lovers
Fall-To-pain chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
in the training room? realy? come on. thats some kinky shit. but enyways nice job homes. i like. it was good.
Daoiki chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Augh...I feel your pain. My laptop lack spellcheck too! NO. SPELLCHECK. IS. A. BITCH.
ChoiSeungHyun110487TOP chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
LOL They fell asleep in the training room! What if Itachi walks in on them...kukuku! Haha! Good work.
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was almost as good as Partners. Could you write two more stories about how and why the SasoDei and KisaIta pairings happened, pretty please? Why are those two so sex crazed, anyhow?
kira-chan's imagination chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
OMG! that was so awesome _ this is the second time i've read this, and I still love it just as much as before! Yeah, I gotta admit. When Hidan is teasing Kuzu at the beginning, that was the best. Just how adorable it would look when Hidan was kneeling on Kakuzu's chest, resting his head on his elbows.

Oh! I just totally got inspiration. I really really wanna draw that now. Haha. would you mind? I'd be sure to dedicate it to this story.
Micuko chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
aw, very cute and hot! *_* awesome, I loved it
Envious Lacerations chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Awsome!XD I think I like this Hidan. Kakuzu sounds hot in you're story, so *Thumbs up* You rock!
Lucy300 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Good fic!

please do more one-shots 3
MayIFall chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Aw...I was waiting for this...err...epilogue?

Hehehe...still as sweet as ever I see. :}

I love the sequel! The prequel was so cute. It's a bit vague in my mind right now, but I still remember a bit!

I read that one a while ago. Shoot...did I review? D**.

Anyways, awesome one-shot!

It was so cute!

Er...I'm glad the sex wasn't that violent? Ehehe...I forgot how the sex was in 'Partners'.

I should reread it sometime. M...:]

Keep up the awesome work!
Vampyress-Freak6 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
yay for hot hidan/kakuzu yaoi sex :D

lov your friendly neighbourhood vampire