Reviews for 15 Fragments of Ten Ten
awesome
SultanaV chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
My rfavorite character
Fairady chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
My favorite part here was of Ten Ten using poison to kill a target. It's plainly not her usual method, but she's good enough to be able to do it. She's not as appreciated as some of the other characters in fanfic, so it's nice reading this.
sixteenstories chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I LOVE THIS. Tenten is one of my favorite characters, and it's a shame she isn't given any backstory. Thank you so much for writing this.

I liked "Back", because I thought her fight with Temari was rather rushed and unfair, maybe? I dunno, I hoped Tenten wasn't beaten so easily. :(

"Feet" and "Stomach" are awesome because of the Team Gai interaction.

"Nails" and "Hair" made Tenten so badass. _

Favving this. :D
Youkai Koneko chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Awesome descriptions, considering TenTen has no background stuff whatsoever She's my fave character.

And lol on the Hair one, Panda...tee hee

(Inner: WOOT, I'M HYPER!)

YAY!

(Inner: LET'S GO BREAK STUFF!)

DOUBLE YAY!
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Yay, Tenten! She's quirky, sad, violent, and unwilling to be in anyway feminine...and you got it all. Good job.

My personal favorite was "toes". That's probably pretty much how her teammates and sensei would react. Poor Lee. *laughs*
Xen-yakodo chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Stunningly vicious. It has created a character where there was none. She is the main character of her own story, without there being a plot. Well done!
Crack God chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This was absolutely perfect. Perfect. Nothing can be improved. It is my favorite one-shot period. It might even be my favorite fic. I now regret not wanting you to review my fic.

You... are a good writer. And a good person. And this fic is perfect.
Bullwinkle's Lady chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Heh, my favorite in this one was Eyes. I also liked all the team twelve exchanges. Very cute.