Reviews for Tunnel Vision
kytyngurl2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Very spot-on look at Raph, I like!

I've held a long fascination with stories that involve the guys' feelings on being different from humans, and the rather sad circumstances in their lives- and you delivered! You even touched briefly upon the bug thing, which makes me a very happy fangirl.

Nicely written, flowed smoothly, and all around perfect- a very nice read, indeed. Thanks for posting!
Sapphire93 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Hey, you did a nice job on characterizing Raph. Poor Raph. It must be really hard sticking to the shadows all the time. Keep up the great work!
Winged Monkey chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Congrats on so many years of writing! That was a great story. You really captured Raph very well. :D
KameTerra chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Hiya Pi! Happy Anniversary dahlin'!

Yeah, and first review!

Cute little story. I liked the little reminders of the difficulty of their lives when they were young. And I thought it very cute that Splinter 'appeared' even though young Raph thought he was alone... good ol' Splinter, always looking out for them. They're still so young, after all. :)

On Raph's character... I think you actually could've delved in to it a bit more, really gotten into his head. Upon reflection, I could personally see this story fitting any of the turtles, not just Raph-that need for alone time and the desire to help people isn't unique to him alone.

Anyway, must get back to work. Thanks for the diversion.

KameTerra
Merdeka21 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
You have been blessed with the power to perfectly capture the persona of the turtles.

(I'm jealous.)

I can definitely see Raph like this. It explains his desire to be topside so well, yet he's still dissatisfied.

(I've felt like Raph before - aren't I just in a bigger tunnel?)

Normally I can't read Raph stuff (I don't know, it's this weird block I have.. I love Raph, I really do! The dude's like me in so many ways... Maybe that's why *shrugs*), but this was an excellent piece.

Happy anniversary! And keep writing!