Reviews for Count the Ways
kataangyay chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
hehehehe so cute awwww this filled me with warm fuzzies
WaterWarrior294 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh jeez. I'm jealous now. :'( I WISH I COULDA COME UP WITH THIS! WAAH! XD
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was made of WIN. In fact, some of the winning comments were:

"Then I hope she said no, you cheap jerk."

"To this day, I wonder if we made the right choice."

"Katara, can I keep you?"

I, for one, loved the Zuko Sokka BFF-ness. This piece was great. This is how the proposal should have gone in canon!
Rast chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Hah! I'm not sure which part if this is my favorite. It's a tie between "Monks don't get married" and "Katara, can I keep you?"
Ahria chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I LOVED IT. 3

The line "can I keep you?" has always been a favorite of mine. :)
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Sokka shakes his head in remembrance. “There was something about me climbing a cliff, Toph’s tiny bladder, Katara’s hair getting caught in a train…it was just sad. I don’t want to talk about it. By the end of it, he was talking to Momo in lemur-speak, and it was a choice of forced sleep or a mercy killing.” He eyes Aang’s nervous pacing. “To this day, I wonder if we made the right choice.”

You write a great Sokka:)

And this must be the best proposal i've ever read in a fanfic. It's sweet and fluffy without using cliches or being too mushy.
armando411468 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
really good write more
avatarluva chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
AWESOME!that was great but PLEASE!do one for the wedding or about how Sokka freaks out.
NovemberMist chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Aaww, that was so cute! -
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was so great. I loved the interaction between, Sokka, Zuko, and Aang. And they were pretty much in IC too. It was funny too. Now if only I could find a story that has Hakoda's thoughts and feelings on Katara and Aang. That would be great.

You did an awesome job.

~Jeni
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Very very good! Poor Aang, almost drowned by his true love..
KillerIceQueen chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This is my favorite Avatar story that ive read...im adding it to my favs, great job!
Avaleia chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Yes! Sokka/Zuko are BFFs! Haha, this story was great. You made the proposal flawless, and it didn't seem unrealistic or overly sentimental. This fic was great fun to read, especially the bickering between Sokka and Zuko. The Kataang was well-written, too.

I'm glad you continued "In the Rough", and keep writing!
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was truly brillant, as we say it in french : "un chef-d'oeuvre"
lirendil chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
XD When all else fails... "Katara, can I keep you?" Heh, the BFF!Zuko/Sokka action was awesome - they never let the poor Avatar live anything down do they? I could see them becoming close. Probably grudgingly... but still.

After all of the buildup - two semi-marriage proposals, the nerve-wracking anticipation, the plans... I was all ready after that epic, pwnsome confession of lurve... and I got:

"Monks don't marry." XDD ... And *then* I got the epic pwnsome oblique marriage proposal with an equally oblique response. :) I love how this thing is organized and thought out, and that airbender monk saying was absolutely gorgeous in my honest opinion. I think it was great for him to give her a little part of his heritage instead of a material gift... Aang-muse comes up with some great stuff! When I first saw this story, my mind was saying 'Yes! Maybe third time's the charm - go Aang!' And he did it. Oh, and the small part with Toph was just perfect, perfect, perfect. I crack up just thinking about it. lol!

Yet another awesome balance of humor and sweetness. ;)