Reviews for Love is an Irresistible Desire
Unamerican chapter 23 . 6/14/2011
awww so adorable makes you want to go out and become a vampire just for the complecatated romance haha jk jk
maipigen chapter 23 . 11/1/2010
This was really interesting to read, I must say. I have always loved the connection between Mick and Josef, especially in the re turning scene, it was sooo...good! I also had the feeling they'd experiented together before because there was this sensual tension in the air the whole time in my opinion.

I'll tackle the sequel after some sleep. This was really good!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
K chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
sweetie, bodies don't float only because there's air in them. its the fact that the body is over 70% water that makes it float.
radiate689 chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
radiate689 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
hehe
radiate689 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
radiate689 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
good start
alyuchiha913 chapter 23 . 6/6/2010
LOOOVVVEEDDD ITTTT! Great work! To the sequel I go!

Peace Out! _
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ooohhh me likey already :D To the next chappie I go!

Peace Out! _
WizardsPiratesAndVampsOhMy chapter 23 . 9/12/2009
I love the way you intergraded the story the producers imagined and the imagination of ravid readers to come up with this dramatically wonderful story. Brava! Keep up the good work. ]

Your New-Found Fan,

Morgan G.
Catherine-Morgan chapter 23 . 5/27/2009
Your story was AMAZING! Intense in the right parts and subtle and loving in others. Absolutely perfect! Keep up the good work. :)

Your Fan,

Catherine-Morgan
JustAnotherCrazyLady chapter 13 . 4/30/2009
i wonder if Mick ever says Josef's name instead of Coraline's
scrappyearnhardt chapter 23 . 10/13/2008
nightwolf2391 chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
GMFG! this is the best fanfic i hav ever read. i hav just 1 prob though: the 6 hours ealier seems a little too long but other wise I LOVE THIS FANFIC!

hay, i wonder if u could do me a favour? could u plz review my story? its in movies, underworld and it is called Forbiden love, k? thanks
pkmoise chapter 23 . 10/1/2008
Can't wait for the sequel, will try to be patient. Yet another great story from you. Thanks!