Reviews for Sweet
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
OH! Now I like Hayner/Aerith LOL

Oh, how this was so deliciously cute :3

Hayner being all manly and not wanting to eat the candy LOL he was being such a baby :P

AND AERITH WON LOLOLOL

I love it.

Especially when Aerith says, "So, my manly man"

LOL! I seriously cracked up when she said that.

GO AERITH XD

But in all seriousness, I loved this ;) and I really DO like this couple now :3 Aerith is so cute with pretty much anyone ;D

-TGN
thunderings chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I love crack pairings as much as the next person, but when I read that this was a Hayner/Aerith story, I was shocked. However, you wrote the pairing so well, that it actually felt like it was canon! It was incredibly sweet, and beautifully written. This was definitely the sappiest story I've ever read, but it worked. You're obviously an amazing writer. Great job.

I guess I should also mention that Hayner/Aerith is now one of my otps? ;)
kong is king chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
The fluff...GACK! It's...killing me...shouldn't have...URK!

I think this is one of, if certainly not the sappiest pieces of Aerith crack I have ever read. Seriously. I keep thinking she's been sweetened enough, but no, everybody goes and proves me wrong. Well, somebody has to draw a line somewhere!

...That's not going to happen anytime soon, is it?

Sigh. Ah well, this was amazingly (shudders) cute. I think it's the only way to describe it. But Hayner and Aerith were definitely made for each other, I can tell...from this fic. And was that Roxith you hinted? We both know it was...

kong

Listening to: When the Angels Sing by Social Distortion
n e v e r quite l i k e this chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This is a very interesting pairing; I never thought of HaynerxAerith! I love it though; it's so sweet. And lmfao "so my manly man..." that amused me.

Faving this. ]

Peace,

Courtney
lizzie chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Def super cracky not to mention super cute! ;D
Ereluna chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Oh, the SWEET infactuation! The ending was NOT weak... girl, what are you on? hehehe, I loved it, and yes, I believe it was written in an hour and a half... I've done it... but, I can't say that anything that came of it was anything really good... :ugh:

But, YES, well, well, well written, Sammie-dear...

There really isn't anything better than a crush stricken boy is there, ne?

~Runa
Kaleta chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
OMG! KAWAI!
x.gone chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Absolutely adorable, SecretBox. You're writing is lovely and I adore your work. Great story, doll-face. 8D
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Your skillZ - I want it. n o w. XD

How can you make every pairing you write so perfect? 3)/
regenerate chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
[love]

'so my manly man..' rofl! that was hysterical;

i loved the part where she starts pouting! That was priceless! And as usual, your signature drool with wordplay and sprinkle cinnamon and a tub of sugar over everything is soso evident! ba boom!

baby you're a bombshell!

-aerith
Sir Edward chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
AMAZING! _

T3H PWNAGE! _

I so wish I could write like you!

Description beyond belief, and so... well... descriptive! _

I don't know Hayner, but I can say that from this fic, I'd endorse this pairing! _

Keep up the fantabulous job!

Sir Edward!
womanaction chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Me loves the pairing! That's really cool!

OMGOMGOMG I seriously can think of no way to express my love love love for this story.

SQUE!

*has a new pairing to add to her favorites*
Heart's Fate chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was adorable. Aerith just has that knack for getting people to do anything without any troubles doesn't she?

XD I would never had thought of HaynerxAerith, but you made it work so well. .