Reviews for Oh
jaina-lotr chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
okay, i'm know i'm seriously behind since you wrote this in '99, but i just read this and it made complete sense. i honestly have no idea what the other people were reading, but it can't have been the same story. now, i've never read animorphs at all, but i've seen tons of stargate, but i think that it ya just read the story and pay attantion you will know what's going on. you don't even need to know what either stargate or animorphs is. anyway, done ranting now, good job. i liked it. thought it was funny when jack caught daniel writing the stroy. :)
scaramouche chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
the people reviewing this are morons. they either haven't read animorphs or haven't seen stargate, either way they're losers. it's a cute, funny little blurb. awesomeness.
flameshadow chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
hm.I get what everyone else is sayinhg, but i don't think it's too bad, i mean, for the story that it was anyway. well, I understood it, in a confusing, silly, yet funny way.
Showndra Ridge chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Try to make this longer. The shortness/almost lack of actions makes for a fic that almost doesn’t even constitute a story. (Not a flame, constructive criticism)
ionlyliveindreams chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
lol thats funny! its cool though! you should write more :)

ionlyliveindreams
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
lol...funny:)
uh chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
um...i dont wat to say, other than, that fanfic was kinda lame. i mean, wat was the point to the story? wat is the plot? i mean, if u were TRYING to write pointless babble, then i must tell u that u have succeeded!
Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/8/2000
Uhh...I don't know what everyone else is talking about. I understood it. Daniel's writing a fanfic with himself in it, and in his POV.
Jenni chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Why post something that makes no sense? If it's an inside joke of some sort, it just lowers the opinion of you for everyone not "in" on it. I think you were trying to get at a parody of "the author can do anything" but it doesn't work here because you rely completely on dialogue. There is a style of fiction (typically considered screen writing) that is little more than dialogue, but it's a problem here - you clearly haven't come close to mastering it. It makes the story almost completely unreadable, because it is pointless.
helen chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
excellent
Brat Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
except for the last two lines..."Daniel is now a member of OAA...hoping for him." The rest of it was not the least bit funny...sorry...
Andalite Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Umm... Wow, when I first read this in the Animorph section I thought that your name was Daniel... Um... Maybe you should... um... write more so it would make sence.