Reviews for Senbazuru
Toshiluver15 chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
You mean 8 special cranes?
hitsuhina forever bestcouple chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
That was awesome ! Make more ! LONG LIVE HITSUHINA
Swiss With A Gun chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Laughing so hard!

I loved the 'Never fear, Matsumoto is here!' bit, the end bit was really funny as well.

I've read this soooo many times, for a first FanFic, it's really good!

No mistakes at all!

Well Done!

Rockin-Chan

PS:What's your deviant art account, I'd love to see your drawings.
saxophone chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
So beautiful thank you you for making this story. :D
Hitsuhina chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
hitsugaya's tall?
hitsuhinarenrukiichihime4ever chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Sooooo beautiful. Please write some more...and don't be afraid to venture on some somewhat mature content. The grammar, humour, and deliverance of this piece was refreshing. Sequel? ;)
Mad Eclair chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
so adorable! i loved the ending, but i was kinda hoping it was something like, i dont know, a ring with a small crane silloet carved into it... sigh... it was sos romantic!
Shinigo chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Cool story it was really funny.
serenity095 chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
i didnt notice anything special in the tagline... what is it? i loved this fic, your a great author ! the countdown was hilarious and it fit in perfectly, too. you did a great job C:
serenity095 chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
i love this chapter - "I hope you find your star Shiro-chan." there both so adorable!
Elizabeth1212 chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
cool
kRyStAlt3aRz chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Great story! I could t stop reading! I can't wai until this other stories are put up!
love.sorato chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
hitsugaya/hinamori is one of my most favorite pairings. i've read fanfictions where there romance goes over the top, but you have a true talent for writing romance that doesn't make the reader feel uncomfortable reading it.

excellent job with your stories and ideas!
Momo the DUGONG chapter 8 . 5/26/2009

KAWAII DESU NE!

I loved it! SO FLUFFY! it had such a HAPPY ending! i despise sad depressing endings in romance fanfics! it just KILLS THE ENDING!

Anyway, i loved your work of a masterpiece and THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!

HITSUHINA FOREVER!

Momo-chan
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
That was cute! Very nicely done. I've heard about the crane thing in another story somewhere, but I thought he just made it up, hehe.

I loved all the little summaries of what people were doing during the countdown, especially the one about Ikkaku and Byakuya spying on Renji and Rukia.

And I don't think i noticed anything special in the tagline...but i don't really know what that is, so thats probably why...

Thanks for posting!