Reviews for Vending Chocolate
EveningBlack chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
XD oh god I love this so much
S'moresForMooses chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
This hasn't been discontinued has it? I really like it. Very well written.
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
AWWWWWWW! Mello got Matt a gift! I never knew Mello could be so sweet!
Lyky0ucAreb1tch chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Ohmygod! This is awesomely hilarious! Update soon please I swear I love this story..
itsatruemiracle chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
"You know, Matt," Mikami chimed from his desk across the room, "you're kind of a dumbass."

"Yeah," Matt raised his head slightly, "And you need to shut up and write your damn yaoi."

hahaha omg you're hilarious
itsatruemiracle chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
haha this was good and this whole part made me laugh so hard:

"Where the fuck do you get off calling me a fag?" Matt spat. "You're the one who dresses like a fucking dominatrix bitch!"

"And you dress like a fucking interior designer that's been sex deprived from his gay lover for a year," Mello growled.

Matt stared blankly at Mello, a small laugh escaping his lips, "What the fuck? I'm wearing a damn striped shirt and JEANS! Mother fucking DENIM!"

"Yeah, and you look like a mother fucking fag. You don't even have muscle, your hips are worse than a girl's!"

"I have muscle, you fucktard!" Matt lifted up his shirt and poked at his abs, "I have a fucking Total Gym at my house! Don't you give me that shit! I play paintball, and I'm fucking limber because of it!"

especially that last part where matt was ranting about his total gym set and stuff.

anyway, the dialog in this over all was really good. you're good at making the characters have interesting conversations.
itsatruemiracle chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
haha another really funny chapter. their argument towards the end was really funny especially how mello threw matt's shirt in the shower
itsatruemiracle chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
hahaha this was hilarious
ChoclateCigarette chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
What.

The.

Fuck.

BAHAHAHA oh my God! Mikami! Me and my friend were reading then we just turned to look at each other and laughed our heads off! You just made my day! You're awesome!
EndlessStorm chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
I saw on your profile that this is currently on hiatus, but...

I hope you're able to update it soon.

I love this story so much. ;u;
CrayolaNostalgia.x chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
Update please!

This story is so addicting.

I'm addicted to it as Matt is to cigarettes and Mello is to chocolate. :)
smilingrightnow7 chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
Update and I'll love you forever!

:P

jk, I love you anyway for simply writing this beauty!
dazzledlovely chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Oh god I think I'm going to end up adding all your stories to my favorites ;A;
Razorblade Devotchka chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Oh, man. The first half off this chapter saw me literally doubling over and laughing out loud. It was absolutely hilarious. I usually don't leave a review until I've read all the chapters, but I just had to say something.

And I totally I love you guys for this.

It's quite well written, save for a couple of typos here and there, but everyone has that problem, right?
YaoiQueensForever chapter 10 . 10/20/2010