Reviews for Mine, Almost
KissTheBoy7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Perfection in the form of Mark/Juno which I ship til I drop.
Ku-dos.

Toni
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Brilliant. You really capture Juno and Mark's personalities, and their interaction was absorbing to read. The ending was great, it really summed up the differences between them, and how they can take the same event and see it in completely different views.
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Aww, that was frickin' awesome. Orange tic tacs for you. You nailed the characters' voices down perfectly.

cn.
Geeky13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
That's good. I like it. I like the way MArk hasn't really changed at all since we last saw him in the movie.
sarah-uchiha90 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Wow, loved it, really. Captured them both great. This was just the sort of thing I had in mind to write (I too got home from the movie like half an hour ago), but I can see now that it's not necessary.

So, in conclusion, wonderful!
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
"and he was standing there, bold and deeply wrong, like a getting a Valentine from your brother." amazing line.

I really liked this, you wrote both characters very well.
Mariane chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I love how you kept Juno in character and the writing was perfect . But you know, I'm surprised no one's really gone into a future Juno/Mark thing yet...
Nikkiidolpr chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
That was really amazing.

You shouldn't keep it as a one shot.

EXPAND!LOL
demonessjo chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Oh, that was good. Very good. Wonderfully bittersweet and nicely worded.
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This was amazing. I loved the movie and you really captured her voice well. The whole thing was very true to the movie, and I could believe that the same sort of thing might happen if the characters did meet again. Great job!
Obviously Insane chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This story was so beautiful and amazing, I'm practically at a loss for words. You captured the character's personalities wondefully. I loved how Juno's new job is being a cautionary whale.

Loved this story! Keep up the ultra-awesome work. :)
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow. Time and again, you leave me grasping for words when all is said and done. I should probably stop trying. :o) All that being said, I loved it! Thanks for sharing.