Reviews for Love and Bullets
epitaphed chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I am so in love with this fic.
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Awww, so sad! I haven't read any stories about how he feels AFTER her death, but I like this! I like the idea that he's a 'guardian' to Wutai.
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
O.K, I'm going to go cry now, bye!
123rwefsdf3q4 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
(speechless) this story is... priceless... worth more than gold... deserved to be read by everyone... it was such... amazing...
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This was hauntingly beautiful. Well done!
fhclause chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Geez...this is just heart-breaking. I really pity Vincent for being an immortal. Just imagine every one that you know or love passed away and you kept on living and living and living...

That very last part where he sleeps is really one sacrificial move. The purpose is totally different than the time where he sleeps in the coffin.

In short, I love it.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh, that was beautiful. Beautiful implications and turns of phrase, subtle, and the storytelling was well-written. I enjoyed seeing the story being pieced together little by little through each scene. And you managed to balance the somberness of the piece with her very not-somber personality. And Vincent was adorably sweet. I also liked the logic behind his admittance that he did want to know who it was.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Much as I would have liked Vincent to move on, the relationship between him and Yuffie commanded this type of ending. Lovely and gently heartbreaking, if that makes sense. A very subtle romance which matched both the two very non-romantic characters. The 'I'm not joking line' made me go 'aww' in two different manners in the two different contexts it was used.

I admit, I'm not a huge Yuffentine fan, per say. But well-written fics are just to good to ignore. Maybe I could get used to it if you wrote more :). Good job on this one and congrats on the Genesis Awards win.
JigokuYume chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
It was written perfectly. It was as if the reader could have pictured every single thing that was happening. Perfect, and with melancholy as well. Adding to the favorites list
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, "Love and Bullets", has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Tragedy Category 2010. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by Youko-Kokuryuuha and passed to the preliminary reading rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Keveh Kins, Public Relations, The Genesis Awards
distantfridays chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
god, this almost made me cry... excellent work!
FireHeart Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh my goodness! That was brilliant! I was wondering at the beginning as to why Vincent was spitting out shells. Duh! I'm so slow sometimes...good luck with the Genesis Awards!
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh God, Nagia. That was just so horrifically sad.

First, I want to comment on the setup of the narrative: I enjoyed the way you switched from present to past tense, and I liked how pensive you made Vincent, how well you got into his head.

Second, I just want to laud you for always being able to create a masterpiece of tragedies. Lost love is always sad, but living forever without his Yuffie, without the one person who understood him-just the thought of it seems so unbearably depressing. Immortality, alone.

You did well to paint Vincent's emotions of despair and forlornness, and you ended it all on a saddening but powerful note.

Well done.

Koky
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh, absolutely wonderful. I'm tearing yo here; the last quarter of this story was just too beautiful for words. great job!
Iseki chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
It's too sad... I feel for Vincent in every tingling bone. Even the thought of him being young while she is old sends me into spiralling depression, but of course it must happen.

This was written so poignantly, the way it flows between past and present. And you write Vincent so well. How he is weary of the silence, that is so... moving, for lack of a better word. Even in a short fic like this you can see the change in him.

"I'm not joking" is a new sentance to add to those that bring me near tears. (cheesiest review ever, hurray)