Reviews for A Seaside Evening
Anon chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Sweet and wonderful.
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I have read this twice now and still love it.:) Its tender and romantic and it makes me happy to see them falling in love. My only regret is that you did not continue their story for many more chapters.
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
One cannot always trust theirs eyes,

The heart must be the guide.

For masks and walls, we hide inside,

Protecting our dear heart.

Take a chance,

Be brave, be free,

And let eyes truly see,

What the heart has in store,

How life can truly be.
nicraydoi chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
one of the best "eomer and lothiriel confess their love" moment i've read so far... beautiful!

: )
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aw, that was sweet!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Great job. I loved the bit about sea treasures at the end.
Tatharwen Took chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Wow! That was beautiful...I'm really liking these Eomer/Lothiriel fics. :-) Your characters are realistic- their hopes, their thoughts, their actions- and yet keep that glittering, otherworldly feel I felt like Tolkien's characters had... lovely. I especially loved the bits from Eomer's pov. ;-) Keep writing!
Lialathuveril chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Very sweet! I remember the meeting in the courtyard, it's so nice that you've thought of a continuation. I really liked that last line of Lothiriel's! Sea treasures indeed.

Happy belated birthday!

wondereye chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I liked the awkwardness of Eomer to Lothriel. It felt

Lady Bluejay chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
How lovely. What an original idea. Like Deandra - I loved the 'yellow'

I couldn't find 'Confessions' to read - but it may be me.

Keep writing. LBJ
Deandra chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
So delightful! Both the main story and the story-within-the-story. I particularly liked: “He is so very big and… yellow.” *snicker* Yellow, indeed! But that is likely what a child would see if they did not know him, and she quickly warmed to him when he approached her on her level.

Two things:

I have been a fisherman for the rest of my life, with the daughter of the Prince’s cook for my beautiful wife. - this confused me a little. Was Cellin the daughter of another cook, and then took her mother's place as cook for Imrahil (or worked alongside her)? I had gotten the impression that she was THE cook, but then that line suggested she was the daughter of the cook instead.

Being a king, one must the put his own land’s best interests into consideration as well. - you've got an extraneous word in there ("the" - as in "one must the put...")

Will have to take time to go through your other stories to see what I've missed. And despite your vagueness, I found "Confessions" buried in your drabbles! I was beginning to think you had removed it, but then decided to look in there. (And those are very charming also. I got quite the chuckle of poor Faramir eating the breakfast his daughter made for him, and her delight that her brother had screamed at the frogs in his bed.)

- Deandra
serenemiss chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Very sweet! Enjoyed it very much :)