Reviews for Tiny Little Fractures
mishy-mo chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Really enjoyed this :)
NotWritingSoFar chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Ooh, what to say? This one had a bit of everything: some angst, some adventure, some romance, ok, a little low on humor but I had to giggle once in a while though. Inthe end it left me with a uneasy mood but I enjoyed reading.
Id have liked a epilogue to show how this AU would have turned out. What would SG1 have become, how would their personal relations (one especially) have turned out to be? Of course that may be left to the reader but I wouldnt read fanfiction if I did not like written perspectives on that.
Anyway, thank you for writing!
wonderwoman1970 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
You know there has been so many shows where you grow to love the relationship that the characters have but these 4 actually if u add Janet, Hammond Jacob and Cassie these just really make you feel like they truly were family and hearing them off the show how close they still are just showed how golden this show really was because of the whole entire team not just the actors but the crews as well and when I read stories from fanfiction its just so gratifying to see it continue at different levels. I really enjoyed this story especially the ending of how they surround Carter its just so them.
steadfast chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Love the story, thanks!
Limaro chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I miss this show. I think it's time for a Netflix marathon. Early seasons with the original team only. You write them all brilliantly.
I was touched by General Hammond's reaction. And Teal'c and Daniel's too.

This was better than a lot of episodes, and more satsfying for my 'shippin' heart, too.
Limaro chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is so good!
Kris Morene chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Beautiful story, excellent characterization! Thanks for a great read!
elleelle chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
aww. their relationship was great in this fic
elleelle chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
oh wow. you have me on the edge of my seat
Julimond chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Beautiful! Actually made me cry. In a good way. A very realistic take on how Sam and Jack's story might have happened. Loved it!
Amilyn chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I thought for sure I'd commented before on this excellent story. I love the pacing, the description of the city and culture, the description of how *easy* Carter and Daniel are with each other. I like the way you draw the tension between Carter and Jack, and the awkward way their desire to keep what they have with SG1 conflicts with their personal desires. I love Daniel's anger at Jack and Teal'c's acceptance. Well done story (as usual).
remerkaba chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
I just found your story and really enjoyed it. Very nice job. I thought you did everyone very well and kept the characters very true to character. Very nicely written and enjoyable story.
sapphtastic chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Ah, what a lovely little fic. And best of all, now Etepay can't happen. Brings a smile to my face. Poor Sam, though. She and Jack just can't do anything painlessly, can they?
Lex Kitten chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
This was brilliant! This is such a good plot idea, I honestly kept telling myself that the SG writers should have thought of this and done it themselves! (Though, of course, their version would be more funny, and much less melodramatic and shippy P!)

You had all the characters *spot on*. Jack was particularly good in the "trial"(?) scene. You phrased his anger just right ; it sounded very in character.

Thanks so much for witting!
drizzlyNovemberInMySoul chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Awesome! I love the storyline, the way you describe O'Neills thoughts and your way of writing anyway.

Keep on uploading new stories :-D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »