Reviews for Verbal Engagement
RubyDee chapter 1 . 8/19
Your story is well written and I liked the approach you took in dealing with each parent.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Well done reactions from Charlie and Renee. Very possible. Like the tone of Renee's comments, more grounded and realistic than in original. Not happy but willing to work on it is reasonable way for both Charlie and Renee to approach wedding for Bella and Edward.
M474 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
sigh, again

loved it, again-gah, I've just been sitting here reading your stories continuously this afternoon, and now I'm all sappy and mushy and schmoopy

can't stop smiling, love it!

tite-lilith chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I like it! :D

The end is perfect!

Mrs. Cullen! 3
jolynnco chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
LOVED IT! Made me smile and tear up a little during the entire read...i really enjoy your writing style
Xylem chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Blondie, if you haven't guessed it already, reading your complete works is my Christmas gift to myself. Thank you for sharing so freely of your gift. Merry Christmas
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
loved this! Way to go Charlie! Would u consider doing another chapter that gives the details of the private talk between Edward and Charlie ... I would love to see how Edward won him over. Charlie really pulled it together. I really think it fits them both. I can c Charlie maybe not liking it, but being what he should be, happy for Bella. He puts her feelings before his own. On the other hand I can c Renee acting the way she did too. She is childish and selfish. Besides why wait... its like saying no I think I will wait to live my life... I say Embrace Every Single Day. Live for the momment, but plan for the future :) ... and that is coming from a person that was till in the teens when she got married too :) almost 20years later... love my husband even more ...always:)
Lilttleturtle chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I realy enjoyed this one shot. It is well written and was definetly a part of the series that i wanted more on, so thank you.
Twilighter1781 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I love the ending. Alice...
TeamMidnightSun chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
LOVED it - ironically it was the other way around in Breaking Dawn. Renee understood and Charlie was the one that didnt really want to deal with it. But hey they all want Bella to be happy so thats all that matters. I really enjoyed this.
brunettelamb chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
aww *sniff*
pandapig7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
love it i was actually expecting something more like this then what actually happened in the books. keep up the great writing

PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
That was so great! Very sweet and totally believeable!
victorionious chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That was the exact opposite of what happened in the book, but slightly more in character. I never did really understand Renee's reaction in the book.
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 2/20/2009