Reviews for Coming of age

amazing

Ashlie Christine chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Luved it! :)
val87 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
loved his POVs! thanks for making them happen!
Vanessaqueen chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Beautiful! I cried a lot. Lovely story. Thank you.

I loved. Now I'm going to follow up.
Zosie chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
OK,I may have looked to see if you had written anything else,lol.I totally loved the out takes, but are you going to write some from the 2nd part of the story?I so want to be in Edwards head when he started withdrawing from Bella, I mean, we missed the whole break up,I know the reconciliation was great but I also want to know what he felt in detail when he slept with the random at the party and when he slept with Karen and what he felt when Bella came back and he pretended to just be meeting her for the first time, how he then felt about Karen, why didn't he break up with Karen then? Did he just fall back in love with Bella immediately, or did he see her as a friend again? What changed?I hope you write more for us
saveahorse chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Loved EPOV! Really adds color to the whole story. Thanks.
Lurecyka chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
I just love it when its Edward POV. Those chapters were really good !
maggiejoma chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
this is so good to read from Edwards point of view...always different to the face he shows the you
PrimroseHill chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
This is such a sweet and tender chapter. I am very glad you decided to write some from Edwards point of view. I like your Edward a lot. I think your version of him seems really in line with what the Edward from Twilight might have been like as a modern teenager. Thanks for sharing your writing!
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
i'm really thankful that you decided to do chapters from edward's pov, but i wouldn't mind if there were more. like say, the whole story again from edward's pov? or maybe that's just me not wanting this wonderful story to end. i was hoping for his thoughts when she had a miscarriage because that was one of the few times bella's seen him cry. i truly love edward's character. you can tell that he is really sweet and kind and smart and witty, but also really flawed. that just keeps him real and there is alot of depth to him. thank you thank you thank you for coming up with this! i truly love it!
neonapple chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Nice companion! Nice hearing you play in Edward's POV for a bit! Now I'll read the sequel. I am hooked on your writing tonight girl! Brilliant!
BRROASTSTER chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
you should do more from his point of view...and use both of your other stories to do it
cabr chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Very nicely done! I love EPOV getting in that boy's mind is perfect.
xoxabbyxox chapter 3 . 5/2/2009