Reviews for Coming of age
Viridis73 chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
I liked the whole story, i.e. Rite of Passage, however, I am a sucker for EPOV.
snoogum chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
its as good as the story it self but you should write more especially the part where she losses her baby what was he thinking at that time
ash902 chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
I realy enjoyed reading Edwards POV...it appears you haven't written in quite sometime, but if you ever decide to start again, I and I am sure others would like to read about his POV regarding the miscarriage. You wrote Bella's view of it so poignantly and I was curious what was going through his mind when the girls called for help, when they drove to the hospital, when the news was broke, etc.
daydreamreader chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
again, so so damn good!

i switch off so many times when i see a poo POV where his pov is the same as her's but the "he said" are simply changed to "she said" but you really worked on it and make it a whole, different character, as promised.
egall3 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
please continue in edwards perspective!
overzealousbunny chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
This time I wasn’t going to let go

love LOVE that line.. edwards povs are perfect.
babbles chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
More!
ajdflakjhsdflakjds chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
i love this seris! please continue in edwards perspective!
edwardluver96 chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
luved it keep riten
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
LOL it was great to see what he was thinking!
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
WOW! This looks real good I cant wait to read more! :)
Bia chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
It's really nice to read what Edward has been feeling. It makes the story looks like more complete. Please more chapters from EPOV. Update!
monomo chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
update update update!
twilight-girl1212 chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
that was nice to read from Edward's point of view! pretty cool...are you going to write more chapters from his p.o.v.?
Britt01 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
"Like being afraid of dying and killing yourself instead." Okay, this might be one of the best lines ever.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »