Reviews for Coming of age
xiomara209 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
wow..edward seems so nervous..i thought he would be real different..update soon..i want to read the party scene and when he finds out she's pregnant..
irishgirl32 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I am glad you decided to do a companion piece its great!
Ride or Die chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I'm really glad you did this in Edward's POV. All I have to say is... WOW.
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Great! I can't wai for more!
Blondie chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
i like how ur doing this one. i never thought about how different things affect people in different ways, but is makes a lot of sence. which chapters do you think ur gonna do?

Update soon!
Iheartelmo chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Edward seems a lot more poetic in his own mind. I like it, It's a nice contrast from all the sarcasm and humor (not that I'm complaining).
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was actually quite beautiful! Beautifully written! I love both stories but I always love to read from Edward's Point of View in any story. Great job!
technically a lie chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
oh, that was a cute last line. :D

lol, nice, very nice seeing this from his POV. :D
I like men with no men boobs chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow, this really seems like Edward's personality, you captured this moment well, update more when you can.
KaitlynMasenCullen27 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Yey! That was really good! Not many people can write two point of views and make them both incredible! Please update soon!
Mrs.SophieCullen chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
WRITE MORE! What about reaction when she says she needs a pregnancy test?

Sophie x
germanengineering chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Edward's point of view is fun. It's witty, yet has this delicate touch to it, more so than Bella. :]
Villians aren't always evil chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
are you still going to write on a rite of passage? because i want to know if bella is pregnant which i hoipe she is not
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
this will definitely be interesting.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8