Reviews for Bromanian Rhapsody
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Awww! This was so cute! I love Barney/Robin stories! I just started this show, so I'm reading old stories...

This was great!
Lady of the Spirit chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This totally should have happened in the show. If it weren't for the fact that the mother was there. But otherwise it totally could have and should have happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
NB
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I really liked that! So funny!
Cliodhna chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Your television interests are as weirdly varied as they come. Just thought I'd mention. Also, this was great. I admit I do sort of have lingering hope that Barney's wedding will be to Robin but it seems unlikely.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Haha! I loved this(:
Gauri chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Awesome! I love this - really well done.
lil smiles chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Bromania, greatest country in the world... Oh oopsies, wrong song...

Great little gem of a fic. Really enjoyed it and you nailed Robin and Barney's characterization right on the mark.
reynanuy chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Great fic dude! You realy had me laughing out loud quite a few times. Excelent characterization, I can totaly see this happening in the show. Maybe next season? Let's hope so.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hilarious XD Love it.
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I loved this! Makes me miss Barney and Robin even more than I already do :( But the Bromania... that needs to happen, seriously. The national anthem? Brocreate? You're a genius!

Lol, great job, and write more Barney/Robin, you're awesome at it!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I loved it:)Great job!
MBB chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
LOL, nice fic.

And with the trading and selling of countries at Barney's work, it's only a matter of time before he buys a country. ;-)
SamiJane chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Legendary!

Great one shot and 'Lets go to Bromania' is hilarious

I'm glad I stumbled on this, it really made my day Lol
punkballet chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Wickedness. Very good. Enjoyed immensely.