Reviews for Killing Him Softly
CohenNAtwood chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Wow some story...
ryan91 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Amazing chapter! This is a great story and really different than the others you've written, I love it! I think it shows your ability to write SO many genres :) I can't wait for a second chapter!
chasitybsp chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Different but so exciting.. thanks for this one shot.
kursk chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Good fic, I'm curious about its finished status.
newportgirl22 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow I honestly think that this is one of my favorite one shots by you so far! I love the storyline and find it sort of funny that Marissa just dragged Ryan off like that! Can't wait for the next update!

Maria
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
So reminded me of the Bourne trilogy, you know? ) How he's this trained killer but then one night he simply doesn't kill... Niice. And to make Marissa be the trained assasin is so freakin awesome ;) Obviously there were many spots open as to what happened to both of them from that time they met all the way up to now... So, I'm guessing this isn't a one-shot? Anywho, yeah, Marissa's in DEEP trouble because I doubt she's gonna carry out her duty even NOW. Thrilling, really :) How 'romantic' that once his eyes locked on her's, she was lost...even though she was about to kill him. I bet you had tons of fun writing this; with all the "cool" words to use like, CIA, and marine corps, and... yeah :D Thanks!
Ally chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
They will run away together and live happily ever after? :)
Movies are our business chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
wow - continue soon
xxocluvurxx chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was crazy! Marissa a frieking murderer sweet little frail Marissa! CRAZY! That cracked me up though. Great oneshot.