Reviews for Escapism
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
i don't think her future is written in stone it never is she is just choosing to follow it instead of taking her own path besides hooking up with diamond which im sure didn't happen the first time round
SilverNocturne chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Usagi's fate always seemed to me more cruel than wondrous. Her whole life is written out for her - whom she will marry, how many children she will have, etc. But that certainty completely eliminates any chance of choise. After all, future is wonderful, a real Utopia, what's the point of changing anything, right?
A wonderful fic, I hope you'll write more for this fandom.
SweetFirefly chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Congratulations for this piece! You've got me entranced here, and that's saying something - I'm a hardcore Seiya/Usagi fan and I can barely accept other possibilities. You made Usagi's love/attraction/who-knows for Diamond believable in spite of Mamoru/Usagi canon being written on stone, and you got Diamond's love for Usagi dead on. Thank you for sharing this piece with us, you've got great talent!
Toni America chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
THis story is beautiful! I love Diamond/Usagi... their pairing is so bittersweet to me. Realistic and sad. This is an awesome story! The way you write Usagi's feelings is very detailed. I love the contradictions presented. It's like both are desperate for something in their own way. I'd love to see more from you about these two... Maybe even one with a happy ending... lol. But any-who- Kudos!
janeeyridan chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Beautiful. I'm shocked I didn't find this sooner.
LaCorriveau chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Beautiful and very poetic. In fanfiction, I like to turn over different sides of characters, and your take on Serenity is something I never thought of before; how would it feel to know you have the great huge destiny already decided for you? I too am a Dimande/Usagi shipper, so you are in good company :) Great work!
Sarcastic Twists chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was a fantastic story, truly. Finally, a Diamond/Usagi story that doesn't involve him convincing her to go to the dark side. I'm actually very glad.

My favorite line has to be "There are times after their carnal act, just a few of them, when he can relax enough even in her presence to sleep when she gets to see his face as it should be. Softer and less tense, in sleep it is no longer the cold, hard face of a man that has been forced to grow up too soon and too fast and it makes her heart skip a beat."

Anyway, great job. Loved it :)

-ML
Amy chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This was amazing and intense for such a small one-shot. I really got lost in this. You put a lot in here and it's simply brilliant!
Eligoraym chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Wow, I loved this lil liason... :)
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I don't read Sailor Moon fanfiction, so it was odd I even clicked on this at all (it's been so long, I'd almost forgotten who Diamond WAS), but I am so glad I did. You write this exceptionally well, and I loved this part:

It’s wrong, so wrong, and she knows it, but at the end of the day she is just a tired fifteen-year-old girl. A fifteen-year-old whose magnificent, overbearing destiny has robbed her of her hopes and dreams, a girl whose future has killed any breathless wonder and giddy anticipation. There is nothing to be done, her story is already written, her actions decided and all she can do is beat her hands against her gilded cage.

Magnificent, well done.

~ Compy
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Interesting take.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This is one of the best if not the best Sailor Moon oneshot on the entire site. Wonderful job!
Aurora-Perkins chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This is amazing - one of the best i have read in a long time, it seems so real! Great characterisation. Please continue to write about these characters, this fandom needs your beautiful and poigant wriing style!
AngelONight chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
wow that was amazing

so dark and...

wow im speechless

it totally works too, like it could happen

amazingly written