Reviews for Key of The Heart
Tirion Fordring chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
rofl... for a second i thought he was gonna shout out Zangetsu xD
LOVEPOINT33 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I see your zangetsu and raise it an ikebana.
Dark Signer chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Man, I am really falling in love with this story. Itachi getting a Keyblade of his own was unexpected, as was his mother going insane, but handled very well. Both Naruto's and Itachi's keyblades are cool and well designed to fit bringing in Vincent Valentine into this is just awesome. With Naruto and this motley crew with him, Sora might have an easier time getting stronger. My only problem with this story, is that you haven't updated in two years, and I really wish to know what happens next with everyone. Please update, and have a nice day.
SynthroKei534 chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Nice going with the story behind the massacre. And kudos on Evil-Mikoto's rampage. LOL! you just gave me an idea for a story of mine involving Naruto and Itachi. So i'd say its really good! keep it coming! PLEASE DONT SAY THIS STOPS IN CHAPTER 4! PLEASE NO!

by the way, you owe me a really BIG cookie. Chocolate chip please. Thank you
SynthroKei534 chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
LOVE IT! I WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT READING EVERY SINGLE DETAIL! the bit where Naruto has the same conversation that Ichigo had with Zangetsu was priceless. KEEP IT COMING!
UDMonk chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Gummi Ship Millenium Falcon. C'mon. Yopu know you want to...

Replacing Donald and Goofy? Er... Stitch. I think he's hilarious. Who else? Hm... The prince From Prince Of Persia (Recently made into a Disney Film). That's all I got.
grvest chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Very interesting and very good, while I haven't read that many of these kinds of fics this is probably my favorite of those I've read so far, it just seems better thought out I'm definitely going to look for more of theses. I'm assuming you've abandoned it, It's still good.
Lone Wolf the Byrdman chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
.AWESOME! Usually I don't like crossovers, but this is shaping up to be frickin' awesome! Keep up the good work and keep it comin'!
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
next stop, the world of code geass!
The Manga Magician chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
i'll reveiw if you hurry up
hinatalovr525 chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
HM... yeah im gonna go with Tobi Jr with the Ebon Hawk from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic series. other than that just update your other stories when you can.
One Who Walks The Way chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
I would suggest using the Strahl from FFXII, and maybe balthier and fran could be hired mercs from the king or something? That solves your ship problem and the character problem.

Dunno if you played megaman legends, but you can use the flutter from that as a ship and megaman as a support character.
Chewie Cookies chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
Me likey even more now. Get Deidara and Anko some weapons, un! Also, I wonder, will Ansem *Cough Xehanort's Heartless Cough* try to recruit Sasuke, with the temptation of power, and will there be two more princesses of heart *Cough Hinata and Anko Cough Pie*? I could DEFINITELY see those two as Princesses of Heart, especially Hinata.

Keep up the good work!
Chewie Cookies chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
I wanna really big cookie!

Keep it up! This is great!
Ebony017 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
dude this one is awesome though are you going to do all the worlds from the game, follow the storyline and add your own to the mix or what. Also what are you going to do about Riku, Kairi, and Mickey considering the plot and the Chain of Memories with Kingdom Hearts 2 as well.