Reviews for 15 things you never want to hear again
ValkyrieH chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Okay, this is hilarious! What a great take on the Doctor! I love Sam as his young best friend snarky companion, and I love when the Doctor starts commenting in her journal. I also really enjoyed all the "tips" from the show you included. It shows you know the original source material well and makes it feel very authentic for the reader. Well done! I really hope we get to see more of your great OC and her adventures in the TARDIS!
pedomellonaminno chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Sam has an amazing sense of humor, and I love all the He-Who names she gives him. :)
Neurotic with hair chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
so, was reading your sg1 x-over and i get to the not rose part in chap2 slightly sad, but I thought let me check this of out. Have to say I'm glad I did Sam is quirky and seem really funny kind if a rose/donna mix without the romance the makes ten all sad and she works great job on her and the story off to read the others
Commander Ael chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. May have to make one of my own, this is so brilliant.
MrsDalek chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Ah, lol. Love the story! Gotta love all the names you come up for the Doctor, He-Who-Is-A-Trouble-Magnet-On-Legs ...

I laughed so hard when ever I read one, and the all Doctors notes! Ah, lol! I love this story!

I never knew the TARDIS liked marshmellows? Hm... could explain a lot...

YOU MUST KEEP WRITING! PLEASE! *Gets down on knees* PLEASE!

Please upload soon,

MrsDalek
Genuka chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Wonderful! Beautiful! Hilarius! I was splitting my sides with laughter!
BellsAndRoses chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Great story; it was humorous and very entertaining. I like that Sam's character doesn't worship the ground the Doctor walks on, not that that is a bad thing, but I think it'll keep his ego in check. I really loved the names Sam had for the Doctor all through the story, as well as the little notes the Doctor wrote in.
Phantazm chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
Somehow you manage to make an OC in a first-person story believable without leaping madly into "Mary Sue" territory. Sam screws up, the Doctor screws up, everybody saves everybody else like in the series...it all works out.

Why can't everyone be like you?

All Hail The Cheeses!
Creator-Sama chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
XD I AM #7! XD and I've always wondered what Tenny would be like if he had copious amounts of sugar/caffeine/drugs/whatever. XD
Dawn Mabel chapter 10 . 4/29/2009
Great job! That was HILARIOUS! D So funny!
Dawn Mabel chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
I KNOW WHY THE DOCTOR USES A WOODEN MALLET! It's because he is apparently such a genius he doesn't have to use really complicated machine! (which makes him look good) And, it saves money... )
Dawn Mabel chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
D
incoherantreality chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
aw it over :'( WAH! oh well. sniff. so there will be sequal yes yes?

Peace out!

Incoherant reality.
incoherantreality chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
still? poor doctor. hahahah agian awesome chapter. i have to go do housework now. good bye!

Peace out!

Incoherant reality
incoherantreality chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
okay these please review things are getting good job on this chapter though!

Peac eout!